Awful happenings in Sri Lanka

I'd be very careful if I were you about how you appear to endorse terrorist activity.
The intelligence services will no doubt trawling the internet to identify such people

Yet oddly silence from you over the mosque attacks and the killing by one of your own lot by another one in Londonderry.
Do you know something we don't? Aren't you a British subject too?

Having patrolled the Creggan relentlessly for the best part of 6 months of my life, I can confirm it is very much a part of the United Kingdom and if the cowardly scumbag terrorist who murdered this innocent girl is from the Creggan and born in the United Kingdom then yes he / she is from 'my own lot' and also a British subject, just like me - and you I'd have thought? The murderer regardless of religion or nationality clearly follows an ideaology that I do not support in any way and have spent most of my life and time spent on Operations fighting against and I wholeheartedly condemn. The killer is in my opinion most likely from 'my lot', and as 'British subjects' - 'my lot' is 'your lot'. Unless you have it on good authority the attacker was born and bred in Republic of Ireland or another country outside the UK and made thier way across the Border into the United Kingdom to conduct the attack? I believe the attacker is most likely from the Creggan, a British subject. RIP Lyra McKee.

My lack of comment about the NZ attacks was because I was banned at the time for previously condemning attacks by Muslims in the name of their religion, but again this attack in NZ was a totally senseless killing of innocent people for no real reason and not in the name of any religion and again I wholeheartedly condemn it. RIP all those deliberately targetted Muslims who were killed.

Yet here we are again, pondering over yet another mass-murder attack by Muslims in the name of their religion and yet again all you and fellow Leftys like Bravo_Bravo are concerned about is how repulsed some of us are by the continued attacks by subscribers to this so called 'Religion of Peace', instead of being more concerned about the casualties, those murdered and maimed, the families and friends destroyed and the hearts broken yet again by people from this particular religion in the name of their religion.

Look at just some of the devestatign heartache and hurt caused yet again by Muslims, in the name of Islam:

Mass funerals on Sri Lanka's day of mourning

Dad's tribute to family killed in Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka attacks: Ex-firefighter and doctor killed in one of hotel blasts

3 Children Of Denmark's Richest Man Killed In Sri Lanka Bomb Blasts

What we know so far about the Sri Lanka attack victims - CNN

This was a terrible series of deliberate attacks on Christians designed to cause maximum casualties at the important Christian festival of Easter - by Muslims, in the name of Islam.

RIP, all of those Christians and others who were killed.

Last edited:
The MO of the local jihadist group (NTJ) had previously been restricted to smashing up Buddha’s with a hammer or similar. How does that sort of action escalate to co-ordinated bombings across multiple locations, resulting in multiple casualties including over 300 dead (and still rising)?
Outside help from a determined, brutal terrorist organisation, that’s how. This has IS fingerprints all over it.
What is surprising is that ISIS hasn't officially claimed it yet. By their standards, this is a huge "win". Given that they have been driven out of their so-called Caliphate, one might expect them to milk this for all it's worth. In the past. ISIS have tried to claim credit for random acts of violence they had absolutely no connection to. They even posted a video a couple of weeks ago, gloating over the Notre Dame fire and promising to set fire to other churches. But on this, one of the worst terrorist attacks in history, they have remained silent.

What is surprising is that ISIS hasn't officially claimed it yet. By their standards, this is a huge "win". Given that they have been driven out of their so-called Caliphate, one might expect them to milk this for all it's worth. In the past. ISIS have tried to claim credit for random acts of violence they had absolutely no connection to. They even posted a video a couple of weeks ago, gloating over the Notre Dame fire and promising to set fire to other churches. But on this, one of the worst terrorist attacks in history, they have remained silent.
Yes they have.
Reuters

Do you know something we don't? Aren't you a British subject too?

Having patrolled the Creggan relentlessly for the best part of 6 months of my life, I can confirm it is very much a part of the United Kingdom and if the cowardly scumbag terrorist who murdered this innocent girl is from the Creggan and born in the United Kingdom then yes he / she is from 'my own lot' and also a British subject, just like me - and you I'd have thought? The murderer regardless of religion or nationality clearly follows an ideaology that I do not support in any way and have spent most of my life and time spent on Operations fighting against and I wholeheartedly condemn. The killer is in my opinion most likely from 'my lot', and as 'British subjects' - 'my lot' is 'your lot'. Unless you have it on good authority the attacker was born and bred in Republic of Ireland or another country outside the UK and made thier way across the Border into the United Kingdom to conduct the attack? I believe the attacker is most likely from the Creggan, a British subject. RIP Lyra McKee.

My lack of comment about the NZ attacks was because I was banned at the time for previously condemning attacks by Muslims in the name of their religion, but again this attack in NZ was a totally senseless killing of innocent people for no real reason and not in the name of any religion and again I wholeheartedly condemn it. RIP all those deliberately targetted Muslims who were killed.

Yet here we are again, pondering over yet another mass-murder attack by Muslims in the name of their religion and yet again all you and fellow Leftys like Bravo_Bravo are concerned about is how repulsed some of us are by the continued attacks by subscribers to this so called 'Religion of Peace', instead of being more concerned about the casualties, those murdered and maimed, the families and friends destroyed and the hearts broken yet again by people from this particular religion in the name of their religion.

Look at just some of the devestatign heartache and hurt caused yet again by Muslims, in the name of Islam:

Mass funerals on Sri Lanka's day of mourning

Dad's tribute to family killed in Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka attacks: Ex-firefighter and doctor killed in one of hotel blasts

3 Children Of Denmark's Richest Man Killed In Sri Lanka Bomb Blasts

What we know so far about the Sri Lanka attack victims - CNN

This was a terrible series of deliberate attacks on Christians designed to cause maximum casualties at the important Christian festival of Easter - by Muslims, in the name of Islam.

RIP, all of those Christians and others who were killed.
Nobody is "concerned about (is) how repulsed some of us are by the continued attacks", its your gleeful rush to the keyboard at the merest whiff of an Islamist outrage that is so nauseating.

You're a bigoted closet racist, and I support your right to hold those views but you come across as utterly obsessed.

How you managed to survive in a CP next to a Muslim Rifleman must be a source of great confusion for you.

Not every person who follows Islam is a terrorist,

But lately nearly every terrorist popping up on the news does. (For many years now)

To deny that Islam and Muslims in general don't have a serious issue with terrorism is ludicrous.

But lately nearly every terrorist popping up on the news does. (For many years now)

To deny that Islam and Muslims in general don't have a serious issue with terrorism is ludicrous.
Good thing nobody is, then.

The MO of the local jihadist group (NTJ) had previously been restricted to smashing up Buddha’s with a hammer or similar. How does that sort of action escalate to co-ordinated bombings across multiple locations, resulting in multiple casualties including over 300 dead (and still rising)?
Outside help from a determined, brutal terrorist organisation, that’s how. This has IS fingerprints all over it.
This has LTTE written all over it if IS isn't claiming. Remember them?

Exactly, thankfully it is a fact most Muslims the world over are decent folk like the rest of us - but regardless if they support terror or not - the religion itself is based on a barbaric and cruel warmongering pedophile with a mission to overwhelm and wipe-out those of other religions, by any means, and when the Koran is taken literally by those most dedicated to Islam the murder and mayhem often waged in the name of Islam is what causes so much carnage in our societies today which, have mostly evolved past all such barbarism hundreds of years ago.

Nobody is "concerned about (is) how repulsed some of us are by the continued attacks", its your gleeful rush to the keyboard at the merest whiff of an Islamist outrage that is so nauseating.

You're a bigoted closet racist, and I support your right to hold those views but you come across as utterly obsessed.

How you managed to survive in a CP next to a Muslim Rifleman must be a source of great confusion for you.
Obsessed though he is, the worst comments I've seen are from another poster seemingly advocating retaliatory attacks against the Muslims.

This has LTTE written all over it if IS isn't claiming. Remember them?
I do remember them sadly and concur. However, did they not tend to leave the tourist sector alone and only target Sri Lankans on the other side of their argument?
ETA: See @exbleep post above - it would appear ISIS have claimed responsibility.

Last edited:

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Calling @Bravo_Bravo - I think now is the time you step in and point out that Christian’s have committed some nasty crimes and we shouldn’t jump to conclusions about the perps as Trump is probably to blame
Calling all cars ( and @Sixty )

any chance of keeping the rootin' tootin' feudin' to PMs please chaps?

Despite all the thread drift,some of us have a bit more interest in Sri Lanka ?

Good on ya

Yes they [ Isis ] have.
Reuters
The important part of the Reuters three liner:

' The group did not give evidence for its claim. '

Last edited:

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Aye but...2 days in unusually long for them.
They had to find a Wifi signal first, seeing as their own signal got blown away along with 99.9% of the Caliphate!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The important part of the Reuters three liner:

' The group did not give evidence for its claim. '
Does it matter, they're Muslims, they must have done it!

They had to find a Wifi signal first, seeing as their own signal got blown away along with 99.9% of the Caliphate!
Sadly the caliphate is a lot easier to kill than their ideology.

The internet will allow ISIS to persist long after they've lost all their territory