Awesomekit.co.uk

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Mothman, May 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone had any dealings with this company.

Clearly an internet based op, also sells on e-bay, but I noticed some discrepancies on prices and stock availability, so I wanted to phone them today. 'Contact us' leads you to a blank screen of whiteness.

Before I order anything, I want to be sure they still exist. Some of the kit they are selling is PCS current issue, and new. Can that be legally sold yet?

I was after old trials pattern MTP smock, but in the CS95 style, with slotted Canadian style buttons rather than that 'touch and close' bolleaux.

And I was intending to wear it tucked in with the sleeves rolled up too...

RSVP

2. Don't know them and so can't recommend them. The website seems incomplete, and no Login, account or contact links. Whois look ups say the base/location is Reading, as do references on Ebay . British Army PLCE Infantry 120 litre Woodland DPM Bergen & Side pockets & Yolk | eBay No recommendations intended.

They appear to have good Ebay ratings. Seems you can't currently register or buy through their website.

Info is there, under Whois searches.

Domain name:
    awesomekit.co.uk

Registrant:
    Future Buidtech (sic)

Registrant type:
    Unknown

Registrant's address:
    Earley,
    Reading

3. Got his full addy and phone number now. No doubt he's legit.

4. Goods were delivered as described. No problems.

5. Hello. I've registered here after searching for other experiences with this company, specifically with regards to returns. I've been trying for almost a month to get either an exchange or a refund from this chap. He has my boots and my money. He does not answer the phone nor does he reply to emails. I will be going to trading standards about this.

6. Big muscular bloke with an Austrian accent? Did he take your clothes and motorcycle too?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Haha! No, but if arnie asked I think I'd make the acception