Awesomekit.co.uk

Anyone had any dealings with this company.

Clearly an internet based op, also sells on e-bay, but I noticed some discrepancies on prices and stock availability, so I wanted to phone them today. 'Contact us' leads you to a blank screen of whiteness.

Before I order anything, I want to be sure they still exist. Some of the kit they are selling is PCS current issue, and new. Can that be legally sold yet?

I was after old trials pattern MTP smock, but in the CS95 style, with slotted Canadian style buttons rather than that 'touch and close' bolleaux.

And I was intending to wear it tucked in with the sleeves rolled up too...

RSVP

T

Tremaine

Don't know them and so can't recommend them. The website seems incomplete, and no Login, account or contact links. Whois look ups say the base/location is Reading, as do references on Ebay . British Army PLCE Infantry 120 litre Woodland DPM Bergen & Side pockets & Yolk | eBay No recommendations intended.

They appear to have good Ebay ratings. Seems you can't currently register or buy through their website.

Info is there, under Whois searches.

Domain name:
awesomekit.co.uk

Registrant:
Future Buidtech (sic)

Registrant type:
Unknown

Registrant's address:
Earley,
Reading

Hello. I've registered here after searching for other experiences with this company, specifically with regards to returns. I've been trying for almost a month to get either an exchange or a refund from this chap. He has my boots and my money. He does not answer the phone nor does he reply to emails. I will be going to trading standards about this.

Latest Threads