awesome music website

http://www.pandora.com/

type in your favourite band name, sit back and it'll stream live music to you as though it were a radio station

eg type 'fluke' or 'faithless' for dance music

you get current artists and music thast either from your selected band, or bands similar to it!

incredible stuff and no sh.ite obscure nonsense from dull places like Romania.

very cool...

cool great find

Cracking find MTS, Doris and the rugrats have got Martine McCutcheon on the gogglebox, and i've got radio Motorhead, cool ;-);-):):)

Daz

daz said:
Cracking find MTS, Doris and the rugrats have got Martine McCutcheon on the gogglebox, and i've got radio Motorhead, cool ;-);-):):)

Daz
my misses got that on as well!

Terrific, just great.

If you want to register with the site (Residents of USA only are allowed to do this), to get round the

Zipcode question use this one:

For interest it is for Spring Texas.

stet said:
daz said:

Daz
Bet shes watching X-factor now, mine is, still its radio AC/DC time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Daz

yup

jinxy said:
GDav said:
You could always download Limewire Light @ www.limewire.com and get all the free music you want.
I hope that is not incitement to commit copyright infringment :twisted:
Nope, before usign the software you have to acknowledge to the writers that you will not use it for copyright infringement.

Jesus will punish you if you tell porkies ;)

daz said:
stet said:
daz said:

Daz
Bet shes watching X-factor now, mine is, still its radio AC/DC time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Daz
i cant wait i get to watch im a celeb later as well ......wooohooo :(

This website is SH** the 2 song i wanted to listen to and they can't be found. One of these was a right anthem. Place Your Hands by Reef. No Good