• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

AWESOME EBAY ITEM !

Rhino_Stopper said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Decommissioned-Navy-Sea-Harrier-Jump-Jet-Aircraft_W0QQitemZ300012997602QQihZ020QQcmdZViewItem

Awesome ! An arrse trophy...?
As a newbie to ebay, I am impressed by the punters who bid against themselves (see the bidding history) and the bell-ends who try to enter fictitious amounts!

Ivan38ivan is in the lead at the moment with a bid of £75k. Do you think he's Russian?

Litotes

Talk about a rip-ff price the nuggets have gone up to on EBay! They owner was given this as a trade against 12,000 quid.

Current bid is for 75 grand.

I have also seen a couple of spare engines for sale from the various MoD disposal agents... now that would make an interesting summer hobby.

putteesinmyhands said:
amazing__lobster said:
Anyone else worried that the highest bidder is called Ivan?
No need to worry until the engines and armaments also crop up on eBay.
Not a chance of that happening - the EBay Gestapo deleted my adds this morning for selling Lead molds for bullet heads

Yet you can but inert ammo with bullet heads attached?

Rincewind

Latest Threads