Awesome Christmas!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by HighPressureHose, Dec 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just had to pop on and say that I became a dad for the first time yesterday. Our first son was born on Xmas day. I'm friggin buzzing!!

2. You won't be buzzing in 7 years time when you're pretending to admire his nativity-play acting skills as a sheep and listening to 'Little Donkey' for the 8th time that month.
  3. Sell it, and buy a Clio
  4. Congratulations to you and the wife. Best wishes. Also,think of the money you will save as all Christmas presents are also birthday presents.

The bad news is that eventually they become teenagers. The good news is that after they outgrow the teen years they become decent human beings again.

Also, word of warning. If discussing labour/childbirth with the missus, never ever NEVER say anything like "That did not seem too bad dear". Just tell her she was very brave.
  5. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Or exchange it at the stores for a girl, and start your preparations by building a really well concealed cellar?
  6. Congratulations to you both - and to the lad! :)
  7. Congratulations... and be thankfull that when he gets old enough you will only have his cock to worry about. If you'd had a daughter like I did, you have every cock in the neighbourhood to worry about once she got over 11 years of age.
  8. I hope in light of this you can forgive me for what me and your missis did back in March.

9. Only 18 years of pain and suffering, and the cost, dont go there

but congrates
  10. 18 You lucky b@stard mine fell out with his GF and is back here living with us again.been here for 18months and he's 34

the first 34 years are the worst!!!

could have been worse................ it could have been his sister
  11. Congratulations! I hope he's lovely and healthy, as is your missus. Sucks to be your child though, only one gift a year :p
  12. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Congratulations, hoped you haven't called him Noel.
  13. Have you informed the biological Father yet?
  14. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Congratulations mate. You have just experienced one of the best feelings in the world. The pain comes later 8)

Get his name down for the army now, there may just be a place available when he reaches 18.
  15. Congrats!

Once he's grown and wiser up a little he'll start demanding an official birthday (just like Her Majesty)in June to ensure more loot. But at least you'll never forget his real b/day.

Edited to add: PS: don't forget flowers for her, but what a woman really wants now is jewellery.