Awards for cash?

I see on the home page you can secure a decroation with a cash donation. Are you toadies at arrse preparing for the return of a Conservative Government?

groan.... :roll:

sounds more like new labour.

Hindujas, peter mandelsons house, bernie ecclestone, Lord sainsbury, Labour party chairman, Cherie buying houses with the help of a con?

Kettle, pot, black :twisted:

Agent_Smith said:
groan.... :roll:

sounds more like new labour.

Hindujas, peter mandelsons house, bernie ecclestone, Lord sainsbury, Labour party chairman, Cherie buying houses with the help of a con?

Kettle, pot, black :twisted:
S***!! I did sound like New Labour there didnt I? I was commenting on the means of paying to achieve elevation/glorification on the site.

no prob mate.

just that labour has made a great attempt to outdo the tories on the sleaze front over the last 7yrs :twisted:

They're all the same. Wasting time in Parliament with their pointless game of one-upmanship whilst ignoring the real issue's. God forbid if the tories get in but four more years of new labour....?

well, even if they are all as bad as each other, i would prefer 4 yrs of the tories to see if they could do any better.

I find it very hard to believe that they could do any worse than labour have for the last 7yrs :roll:

Agent_Smith said:
well, even if they are all as bad as each other, i would prefer 4 yrs of the tories to see if they could do any better.

I find it very hard to believe that they could do any worse than labour have for the last 7yrs :roll:
I would prefer to see a bunch of furiously masturbating monkeys try to rule the country than 4-5 more years of Neue Arbeit. At least then the only scandals would involve bananas...

I would prefer to see a bunch of furiously masturbating monkeys try to rule the country than 4-5 more years of Neue Arbeit. At least then the only scandals would involve bananas...
not really that far detached from todays government 8O

Latest Threads