Awaiting The Excuses

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by A_Knocker_Till_The_End, Mar 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. what was it then this time..........................????

grass was too green/long/short/wet/dry.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

or are you just sh1te, as we all know.

we freely admit to it as scots sportspersons/teams.
  2. No excuses. Best team won.

Congrats on winning your World Cup Final.
  3. No excuses. England management needed.
  4. are those grapes sour guru :?: :D :?: :D
  5. excuses. Scotland, once again, wanted the victory more.

Wrong decisions made by key players at key times, no imagination,no 2nd plan...where shall I stop! A major overhaul at ALL levels is badly overdue.
  6. Well done. (Dogshite game anyway!)
  7. Not at all. Of course I like it when England beat Scotland, but the Scots deserved the win. I was in the States for the Eng v France game and I find it hard that that team won in Paris. Your ( and by that I mean the Scottish posters - and one cockstand of a Welshman) reaction at beating us is a tad more OTT than if the result had been the other way around.

Anyway, we'd have beaten you if Cipriani was playing :wink:
  8. really enjoyed both games today but was appalled at the commentry in the england scotland game, it was very biased towards england, almost like scotland were not allowed to be mentioned. :x lm.
  9. nothing new there though, is there :?: :x :?: :x

10. you cunts deliberately made it too fcking muddy

you sly bastards. :p
  11. makes my blood boil sometimes. it was always england trailing by (x) never scotland lead by (X). Anyway rant over lets go to pub Lm :D
  12. Why don't you complain about the bias.

With a bit of luck, they'll sack the cnut Moore.

He boils my p1ss.
  13. Moore will never be sacked, he spouts to much biased drivell almost as bad as that jerry gusset bloke
  14. Not quite breaking the goal post at Wembley, but it will do... Anyone else off out tonight with a soltire t-shirt on? :lol:

As to 'Awaiting the excuses', I think 'You're shoite and we know you are!' sums it up!
  15. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

England sh1te ... utterly awful performance, as discussed elsewhere.

Game plan?

Couldn't watch it all ... too dreadful for words.