AV's 1/72 Airfix Challenger Build

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
It's actually not a bad looking little thing, for what it is, it might pay to get another and have a go at painting it etc.

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Well, it was posted in the NARFI originally...
I think you are wise to build something simple for your first build, to get your eye to hand/fingertip co ordination in, If you found that enjoyable go for a standard kit of a 1/72 tank next, see how you get on, and if your pictures are as sharp and clear as this build, you're on to a winner.

I think you should get a Wokka and see how you get on.
My affectionate tribute to the fabulous build threads in this forum is done. That said, one mischevious soul suggested I have a go at this one. Not a wokka but close:

J6004_Quickbuild-Apache_FRONT_1.jpg

Would be happy to do a similar 'build thread' as a charity fund-raiser. Will do so if enough of you promise a donation of £1 to your charity of choice by adding either a like or a funny to this post.

D

Deleted 136127

My affectionate tribute to the fabulous build threads in this forum is done. That said, one mischevious soul suggested I have a go at this one. Not a wokka but close:

J6004_Quickbuild-Apache_FRONT_1.jpg

Would be happy to do a similar 'build thread' as a charity fund-raiser. Will do so if enough of you promise a donation of £1 to your charity of choice by adding either a like or a funny to this post.

you‘ll need to order these to go with it

F29C6505-8E54-4DFF-A767-4E4AFAFD96CC.jpeg

F3AF175F-29C0-46CB-988A-BEDE57D1CFDC.jpeg

Was going to put a couple of booties on the stub wings:

FiresidePadme1_250x250@2x.jpg

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer