Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by The_0ne, Mar 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Looks better than she did a while ago...I'd shag her!
  2. My jaw is on the floor and there is a huge puddle of dribble

I'd keep shagging that until my fella turned green and fell off - then I'd keep going with whatever was left.

I watched it twice, then I had to minimise and realised there's music to it! It's an awful fecking song - but I think I'm all gooey and in love with that gorgeous splitarrse
  3. Am after spike 7451, leave her clean
  4. I'm surprised it's taken you until now to realise that she's hot totty.

I was there over four fecking years ago when she released her first single (Complicated) and wanted to bang her stupid then, even though it was probably bordering on illegal (very fecking immoral at least! Love it!).

I'll take it, even after you lot........anyone up for a spitroast?
  5. Looking mighty fine.

Sh** song though, bland, predictable pap. Perhaps we should listen to real rawk but watch her video?
  6. Mmmmm, looks as if shes filled out nicely since 'Complicated'. At least I don't have to worry about the thought police nicking me whilst I'm drooling over her video...
  7. God yes, there is something about these skateboarding type birds, they have all got great bodies as well.

I'd eat out her arrsehole.
  8. She 'ad little mosquitoe bites in 'Complicated', now she has some nice ones!

But her music still sucks.
  9. I thought she is good and smart to keep up with whats going on as well a looking great to boot, her tits are fit ! , she sometimes flashes them at audience in gigs, this is a big improvment, I would say she is shaking off her Gothic background and going mainstream

I sometime look at Liz Vicous (google it) and imagine she is Avril naked :plotting: :thumright:
  10. I bet she lets her nutella get touched
  11. She's also REALLY into the British army!!! :thumleft:

Saw a program where she did a video diary and was caught on tape DROOLING over guardsmen outside Buck house.
  12. any linkies ? :)
  13. see what i can do.
  14. Dont care about links, that'le do, sod the details :thumright: