• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Avoiding Proper Work

As anyone who knows me knows this could be described as my outlook on life nay credo. :D

Having not done a proper job (a Field Army unit) in quite a while (what the duck is Bowman :? ) and then only briefly and not wanting to go back does anyone have any suggestions where I could go?

Hmmm should I re-phrase that last bit?

And yes yes I know it depends on my trade and rank but I'll be boiggered 8O if I turn this into another trade bashing thread. Fair to say though I'm not keen or green and built for comfort not speed. :lol:

Got to stop those ruddy double entrendes :p

I do have feelers out through proper channels (RCMO) however just thought I'd cover my bases and I got lost trawling through all the old threads and thought this was a good way of collating the results.

the_baron said:
As anyone who knows me knows this could be described as my outlook on life nay credo. :D

Having not done a proper job (a Field Army unit) in quite a while (what the duck is Bowman :? ) and then only briefly and not wanting to go back does anyone have any suggestions where I could go?

Hmmm should I re-phrase that last bit?

And yes yes I know it depends on my trade and rank but I'll be boiggered 8O if I turn this into another trade bashing thread. Fair to say though I'm not keen or green and built for comfort not speed. :lol:

Got to stop those ruddy double entrendes :p

I do have feelers out through proper channels (RCMO) however just thought I'd cover my bases and I got lost trawling through all the old threads and thought this was a good way of collating the results.
Get yourself to Northwood for winners failing that get down to Sunny Tidworth :eek:

I love work, It gives me something to do, except for sitting down doing fcuk all. Plus i like to show that im keen. People who mince don't deserve the money. :x

Latest Threads