Avoiding Blue on Blues when infiltrating the UF.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by KnightsofRowallan, Feb 3, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Okay this has become endemic chaps.
    We need an IFF system overthere.
    I suggest using the word knob.

Any ideas?

2. Sorry but if anyone said I think your a knobber, my responce would be to put you on your arse with a swift left... lol

good idea tho :D

3. Would you not suggest that your post is akin to holding a secret undercover 'O' Group in the middle of Sinn Fein HQ then handing out the comms plan to Gerry and Martin??????

Wake up!!!

4. I'm not going to say I think you're a knobber, I'm going to say you ARE a knobber (& a cnut).

TTFN

BFG

5. Nice - remember security is not a dirty word, baaahhh!

6. Why are you concerned about blue on blues on UF. The whole point is to fill the threads with pointless drivell and actually half the fun is blue feeding come-backs off blue. That also makes it harder for Phill Mitty to seperate them from his normal walt 12 year old.

7. By the way has BBC been thrown off UF yet. Some of her last posts were exceedingly bad (good)?

8. yeah yeah, alright I take your point. I got the idea from the whole BIGOT scheme they used for the d-day landings.
    I realise that they (UF) may pop accross and read this, and I realise security isn't a dirty word (but crevice, well thats disgusting).
    It was just a suggestion, and as I said any ideas?

9. Did they use "Knob" as a codeword in the D-Day landings? I obviously wasn't paying attention during those battlefield tours........ :D

10. How about making a new chat room, pm players on here with the secret password then freely discuss the next objective?

11. Possibly taking this too seriously, chaps?

12. Come up for air Hants??? :wink: :wink: :wink:

13. How do we know you are not Fearless Phil of the UF ?? T8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Pay me half your pocket money and I will let you know who is who

14. You would sell us out for 50 pence. Sounds fair to me. Better still Baron offer Phill names of legit UFers as well as some token ARRSE names but try and get at least 75p and maybe some marbles.

15. By the time I have finished negotiations I will have Phil believing he is a member of ARRSE and trashing his own site.

Not only that I will have his Dennis The Menace Fan Club Badge, access to his dad's Razzle collection and be widening his mum's hoop on a Friday night.