Avoid Incest if Moving To Wales

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by londonirish, Mar 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. you couldn't make it up see here or read below

...no mention of sheep then, so that's still ok :thumleft:
  2. This is insulting to the people from many nations who are coming to work and live in Wales.

Yes it is... it's a well known fact that incest is mandatory in Wales.
  3. "Having sex ... with a member of your family is also a criminal offence."

Does that include the wife?
  4. Incest is best - Keep it in the family.
  5. Its just a sad state of affairs.

People say immigration is good for Britain?..why..because many do jobs for poor money, that the British people wont get out of bed for.
  6. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Upon reading the title of this thread, my immediate thought was how do you avoid it?
  7. keep 'em coming then, I like my rest ... :sleepy:
  8. my wife is Welsh, so that must be why she has been turning me down, because its illegal , not because I fart in bed, silly me, I was worried for a while there.
  9. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

This might come as a surprise to some, but, "Napoleon abolished France's incest laws in 1810. Neither is it a crime in the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium, Portugal or Turkey. Japan, Argentina and Brazil have also legalised it in recent years.

Incest is forbidden in Britain, where the law was extended in 2002 to include not just those with blood ties, but also step-parents and their children and in cases of adoptions." (c) The Grauniad.

Given that the age of consent varies hugely across europe (I believe that it's 14 in Spain as against 16 here), and the treatment of incest by different societies differs it's probably just as well that the WAG is making it plain that incest is a crime in the UK, not just Wales.
  10. No mention of beastiality so the welsh and the sheep should be ok
  11. Should be quite easy for me... none of my family live in Wales.
  12. All this disgusting talk of incest makes me feel as dirty as a Frenchman.
  13. Don't move to Bethesda. If you do, make sure you can run faster than your close relatives and you should be OK. :thumleft:
  14. Apparently it's OK if your daughter is under 16 LINK.
  15. Duelling Banjos for the New Welsh national anthem anyone?