Avoid Incest if Moving To Wales

you couldn't make it up see here or read below

'Avoid incest' if moving to Wales

Migrant workers planning to move to Wales have been advised not to indulge in incest or rape.

A document produced in 17 languages by the Welsh Assembly informs immigrants about their rights and responsibilities.

A leaflet entitled "Ten Important Things you Need to Know" which is enclosed in the "Welcome to Wales" information pack covers such topics as worker registration, how to open bank accounts and legal issues.

Number eight in this list warns that it is "a criminal offence to force a woman to have sex with you if she says no."

And it adds: "Having sex with a minor (child under 16-years-old) or with a member of your family is also a criminal offence."

Conservative Assembly minister Jonathan Morgan said: "I'm staggered the Assembly Government is using public money to give people a lesson in the blindingly obvious."

He added: "This is insulting to the people from many nations who are coming to work and live in Wales.

Assembly Social Justice Minister Edwina Hart said: "The aim is to ensure that migrant workers who come to this country are fully aware of their rights and responsibilities, and to help them fit in with the local community."
...no mention of sheep then, so that's still ok :thumleft:

This is insulting to the people from many nations who are coming to work and live in Wales.

Yes it is... it's a well known fact that incest is mandatory in Wales.

"Having sex ... with a member of your family is also a criminal offence."

Does that include the wife?

Its just a sad state of affairs.

People say immigration is good for Britain?..why..because many do jobs for poor money, that the British people wont get out of bed for.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Upon reading the title of this thread, my immediate thought was how do you avoid it?

armies said:
Its just a sad state of affairs.

People say immigration is good for Britain?..why..because many do jobs for poor money, that the British people wont get out of bed for.
keep 'em coming then, I like my rest ... :sleepy:

a_nony_mouse said:
"Having sex ... with a member of your family is also a criminal offence."

Does that include the wife?
my wife is Welsh, so that must be why she has been turning me down, because its illegal , not because I fart in bed, silly me, I was worried for a while there.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
This might come as a surprise to some, but, "Napoleon abolished France's incest laws in 1810. Neither is it a crime in the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium, Portugal or Turkey. Japan, Argentina and Brazil have also legalised it in recent years.

Incest is forbidden in Britain, where the law was extended in 2002 to include not just those with blood ties, but also step-parents and their children and in cases of adoptions." (c) The Grauniad.

Given that the age of consent varies hugely across europe (I believe that it's 14 in Spain as against 16 here), and the treatment of incest by different societies differs it's probably just as well that the WAG is making it plain that incest is a crime in the UK, not just Wales.

All this disgusting talk of incest makes me feel as dirty as a Frenchman.

Duelling Banjos for the New Welsh national anthem anyone?

The_Cad said:
This is insulting to the people from many nations who are coming to work and live in Wales.

Yes it is... it's a well known fact that incest is mandatory in Wales.
It's closely related to regional spending on highways - see Cider With Rosie (Laurie Lee) : "Incest is prevalent where the roads are bad."

Typical miserable Welsh bastards, want all the fun for themselves.

Incest, just look at the male voice choirs, you only get to look like that at the shallow end of the gene pool!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It is just Baaahhhhhdddd advice. I am sure that some Welshmen want to Ram it. :headbang:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Seadog Military History and Militaria 5
msr The Intelligence Cell 6
Captain_Crusty Officers 21