Aviation, missile, submarine, and tank technical expert.

So, @Bagl0ck posted the following elsewhere ...
My speeling is irrelivant. ;) It doesn't bring down aircraft, missiles or scupper tanks, submarines or other kit I've helped develop

It's my ability to perform complex calculations and apply logic accurately that matters, but you knew that
This suggestion of mine appears to have some support ...
No one wants your dodgy CV, what we want is some small detail of each of those niche engineering areas you claim to have intimate knowledge of. Would you like your own thread for this?
@ACAB @Berlin_104s @harrythebastard @History_Man @johnboyzzz @undervalued, here's the thread you wanted. @Lindermyer @jrwlynch @SONAR-BENDER you, and anyone else who has the relevant background, are invited as SMEs to judge as impartially as possible whether or not Bagl0ck can provide information which satisfies two criteria: 1) That it is technically correct. 2)That it is not something that could easily be found on the internet.

In your own time Bagl0ck.

PS. From the way Bagl0ck avoids responding to my posts, it's entirely possible that she has me on ignore. If that is the case, it would be nice if someone else could summon her.

@ACAB @Berlin_104s @harrythebastard @History_Man @johnboyzzz @undervalued, here's the thread you wanted. @Lindermyer @jrwlynch @SONAR-BENDER you, and anyone else who has the relevant background, are invited as SMEs to judge as impartially as possible whether or not Bagl0ck can provide information which satisfies two criteria: 1) That it is technically correct. 2)That it is not something that could easily be found on the internet.

PS. From the way Bagl0ck avoids responding to my posts, it's entirely possible that she has me on ignore. If that is the case, it would be nice if someone else could summon her.

Not being conversant with friend Baglock's posting history, but aware of the general wibble and total somewhat misleading and downright bollocks that emanates from her-him-it, may I suggest the only way contact can be obtained is through a lawyer, or preferably,........... a medium!

You can be anything you want on an anonymous internet site. It’s irrelevant what Baglock claims to be, he still remains a disgraceful no mark civvy.

Whatcha want to know? Air out, water in, sinky sinky.
Putt putt with nuclear kettle.
Air in water out, floaty floaty (hopefully), back in time for tea and medals.

Oh hang on, we never got no stinkin' medals.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
You left out this one
An engineer for a multinational engineering consultancy. Structures are my current hobby horse
I expect it destroys those tanks, and airplanes etc by throwing it's Lego at them

Whatcha want to know? Air out, water in, sinky sinky.
Putt putt with nuclear kettle.
Air in water out, floaty floaty (hopefully), back in time for tea and medals.

Oh hang on, we never got no stinkin' medals.
Does a submarine have a contingency plan for the NIG letting all the compressed air out? No compressed air to blow the tanks doesn't sound good. Thinking about it, if a NIG undid the wrong valve or broke the wrong pipe, the escaping compressed air would cause its own problems.

What's the deal with losing the compressed air? Plan Z - die? Or is it a little more optimistic?

You window licking, easily triggered simpleton.

Does a submarine have a contingency plan for the NIG letting all the compressed air out? No compressed air to blow the tanks doesn't sound good. Thinking about it, if a NIG undid the wrong valve or broke the wrong pipe, the escaping compressed air would cause its own problems.

What's the deal with losing the compressed air? Plan Z - die? Or is it a little more optimistic?
1. Wrong thread.

2. The high pressure air in the various bottles will find its way into (ideally) the sub in the normal course of events anyway. The pressure in the sub will rise and bottle pressure fall as the air performs the various tasks it's designed to do, or as any leaks allow air to go from inside the air systems to the subs' atmosphere. Periodically, high pressure air compressors are run which take air from within the sub and compress it into the various bottles, restoring both to their original values. The only time this isn't the case is when hp air goes into the external ballast tanks, when it becomes lost to the air inventory, however with air in the ballast tanks, the sub will be on the surface, and therefore able to compress air from outside.

And any fule no, there is only one aviation, missile, submarine, and tank technical expert.

The Universal Guru And Pantechnicon Fountain Of All Knowledge...

You can be anything you want on an anonymous internet site. It’s irrelevant what Baglock claims to be, he still remains a disgraceful no mark civvy.
Are you suggesting I do not ask him to be my first born son's Godfather?

Ah right. I was thinking it was meerkatz and John G. The 4th dan google fu masters.
Sorry to be a pedant, but the correct form of address is “that fücking cünt John G”.

Aviation:

Pull back, houses get smaller
Push forward, houses get bigger
Fuel in the bowser*, runway behind you and most airline managements are useless
Instrument makers seldom put their name on the clock and never in French

That’s it, you’re all qualified. Off you go and have fun.

* unless on fire

Latest Threads