• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Aviation Jobs in NZ

What branch of the NZDF is best for a Warrant Officer with 17 years of Aviation experience ?

I have looked at the Army but noticed that the Navy is ramping up and may need experienced ground crew.

Any advice greatly recieved.

I believe the RNZN helo ground/deck crew are RNZAF only pilots/aircrew are Navy, was the case when I was in RNZN but I left in 86. I think you will find anyone who puts a spanner on a NZDF aircraft is either RNZAF or civvy - could be wrong though its been a long time.

Long time to reply to this so i apologise if its a tad out of date / irrelevant. I work for the RNZAF but am ex AAc. All aircraft are maintained / refuelled etc by RNZAF, whether that is RNZN (6 Sqn on Seasprite) or RNZAF. If you want further info (like i said, if its still relevant), pm me. Cheers

This is a stab in the dark if you are still active here? I've have an application in with the NZAF at the mo and as you'd expect I have loads of questions. I'm AAC and leaving next year. Would you be so kind to email me a reply so I could "ask away".

Many Thanks

Ralf.

Latest Threads