Aviation bodge tape

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by old_bloke, Jul 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I know the RAF use a super type of black nasty(but its metalic I think) for quick repairs on aircraft, Even sticks to rotor blades.

    Can anybody give me the NSN and/or the civi manufacturer of it

  2. We used to call it speed tape. I rather think it's made by 3M.
  3. That is the number for the 60mm wide stuff I believe.