Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Judge_John, Jul 29, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lurking in the dark corridors of Arrse, I have just noticed a user with an Avatar of Tony bLAIR and bearing the user name of Tony bLAIR.

Where is the hanging Judge Jefferies!!!! :twisted:

2. Judge Jeffries?????

It's Pierrepoint you need!

3. You need someone to pass sentence first, we dont live in a tin pot country old boy!!!

4. And what?

5. Infamous as the Hanging Judge, he was despatched by James II to deal with the defeated rebels following the Battle of Sedgemoor in 1685. His trials, the Bloody Assizes, saw 300 executed

6. May I humbly offer my apologies if I've got the wrong end of the stick here ........ or appear pedantic ..... or just plain stupid ......... but I perceived the idea of typing the PM's surname in that combination of upper and lower case to be to portray him as "bLIAR". Can someone tell me? It's bugging me.

Thank you in anticipation.

7. Blast, Too much to drink, It should be bLIAR....

Apologies to all... :D

8. Oh, thank you for, so promptly, alleviating my bewilderment. I can now relax and address the matter of catching up with you on the drinking front.

9. A subject of HM calls HM PM as ... I can't believe. It is a rebellion! Incredible. Highly esteemed, learned, Rt.hon. mr.BLAIR never, I repeat never ... does what you mean. As a true politician mr.Blair follows political customs of this country. If a politician tells something then it is only possible that it has chances to be truth (in most cases it is something opposite). So it is a senseless thing to call politicians as ... God forbid ... liars. It is their nature.

10. Sergey, I am with you on this one. ALL politicians are liars!

11. So Mr Blair follows the political customs of Russia - nice to have it confirmed Sergey ;-)

12. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

I like to think of them more often as actors, Thespians as opposed to Athenians. It's just sometimes I think they get so involved with their part they begin to believe it....fatal.