avatar ignorance


Kit Reviewer
Go to 'Yr Acct' at the top of the page.

Scroll down your account details until you find the avatar block, then type in the url.

Save changes & it's done

If the avatar you want is on your desktop, ie a file on your PC, you need to host it somewhere on the web.

You'll need webspace to do this. Yahoo offer free space, and do many other ISPs (villagephotos, MSN ...etc). You might even be able to be sneaky and upload your avatar to the Arrse gallery and link to it there???

If the avatar is already available on the web, you can find it's URl by right clicking on the images and selecting PROPERTIES. Paste that into the space on Yr Acct as described above...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bad CO ARRSE: Site Issues 22
GunnersQuadrant ARRSE: Site Issues 2
E Classified Ads 10

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads