Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by The_Snail, Nov 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No poppies on avatars tomorrow, or a crating is on the way, and yes I always remember before you all start.

Oh, and don't forget to take them off your berets.

Dale T (with an AK47 bullet with her name on - so fight me).

2. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Thank you for the reminder! Now done although the wonders of image caching may mean they don't vanish instantly or you'll need to press CTRL and F5 together. Unless you've got AOL or Norton security installed, when you should beat your machine with a large hammer. That should make them go away and cure your AOL / Norton problem at the same time.

This advice should be viewed as an opinion only and no responsibility will be accepted for damage caused. Side effects may include your hammer getting AOL written all over it and becoming unusable.

3. Please help!

I've tried everything: deleted cookies; pressed F5; pressed Ctrl + F5; I've even moved from the Rosslyn Chapel to the Trossachs in order to save my profile, all to no avail.........

What else do I have to do to get rid of the poppy on my medals?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. spec savers 8)

5. How do you get medals?

6. Join up and go on ops.

7. Or Join up don’t go on Ops leave then demand a NDM

8. ebay

9. Did the Ctrl F5 thing, poppy disappears, then go back to Public Image and it is there again.

Any ideas?