Available courses?

Does anyone have a list of available courses that are available for 2012-13? Can't find anything on armynet for the current financial year. Nothing available at my unit either and when I've asked nobody seems to know. My local training establishment is 4 Div but am willing to travel to other areas.

Does anyone have a list of available courses that are available for 2012-13? Can't find anything on armynet for the current financial year. Nothing available at my unit either and when I've asked nobody seems to know. My local training establishment is 4 Div but am willing to travel to other areas.

Do you have any courses in mind?

Anything that will be useful to help my unit out and teach recruits and MATTS. I've done my DITS course and have a tape already so would be able to do most courses. Was thinking about land nav. What rank would I need to do some sort of SAA course?

Go for the MAPRIC course, it is a lot of fun.

m-s-r

Agreed, MAPRIC is superb, and I believe that they do set aside a couple of slots for TA on every course, although there are only a max of 20 students per course. They used to run a GPS instructor's course the week after MAPRIC (in itself a 2 week course) if you can stay on at the hermitage.