Autumn. Season of mellow fruitfulness.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Hows your shed?

The paint on the outside if mine has been eaten to bits by slugs over the Summer. But on the bright side, I have paved the bit between the shed and the wall with paving stones.

I would post pics, but I am not allowed. Discussion of sheds is banned here. And quite right too.

Lets talk Autumn?

I must buy a new leaf-sucker.

I will keep it in my shed.

oops.

Buy a cheap rake instead. Then give said rake to the bob-a-job Scout when he knocks on your door looking to earn some money for his penny sweets and his copy of the Beano.

I hope not to be here for the autumn (nor the winter), but in my absence this year a nice flagstone path has been laid in my back garden from the conservatory to the .... shed. Which has been given a fresh coat of wood preservative. (The shed, not the conservatory).

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
I have just acquired my first shed, and I'm very proud of it :D

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I am now up to three sheds. It's becoming an expensive hobby.

OH NO.... SHEDS

*hides*

CountryGal

LE
Book Reviewer
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Then stop building the bleedin things - expense now spared ;o)

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
CountryGal said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
I can't. It's a compulsion. A sort of shedmania.

I now live alone. I have a shed. There are scarey 'man' things in there that I have no idea. I believe one of the items to be a Router. There is also a metal too box, with weird and wonderful contraptions. I have absolutely no idea what to do with any of the items in my 'man' shed as I'm a girl.

Does anyone want anything, because I've probably got it in there. It's rammed to the door!

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
What we must remember is

A shed is for life not just summer!

CountryGal

LE
Book Reviewer
Wishful_Thinking said:
I now live alone. I have a shed. There are scarey 'man' things in there that I have no idea. I believe one of the items to be a Router. There is also a metal too box, with weird and wonderful contraptions. I have absolutely no idea what to do with any of the items in my 'man' shed as I'm a girl.

Does anyone want anything, because I've probably got it in there. It's rammed to the door!
LOL - Youre braver that I, Ive lived her for 3 months and havent even opened the shed!!! Like women need such things ;o)

Wishful_Thinking said:

If there is anything usefull in there you could put it up for sale on ebay and make a bob or two.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Wishful_Thinking said:

You have a number of things I would like to get my hands on. But I wouldn't want to take your 'special' tool.

old_fat_and_hairy said:
CountryGal said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Has Sir never ventured on to usenet? Specifically uk.rec.sheds

The Sheddi are a wonder to behold, if a little difficult to converse with.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
PE4rocks said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
CountryGal said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Has Sir never ventured on to usenet? Specifically uk.rec.sheds

The Sheddi are a wonder to behold, if a little difficult to converse with.
I have been tutored by a Shedi knight.

eodmatt said:
Wishful_Thinking said:

If there is anything usefull in there you could put it up for sale on ebay and make a bob or two.
Or just give em to me :D