Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn internationals

Miner

ADC
Here's the draw.

Pool A

Australia
England
Wales
Play Off Winner
Oceana 1

Pool B

South Africa
Samoa
Scotland
Americas 2
Asia 1

Pool C

New Zealand
Argentina
Tonga
Africa 1
Europe 1

Pool D

France
Ireland
Italy
Europe 2
Americas 1

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Group A's tasty - all the other groups are boringly predictable; top two from C & D with Scotland edging out Samoa in B.

Basil Fawlty

War Hero
If it goes as previous. It will be Winner A v Runner up B, Winner B v Runner up A and so on................

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
If it goes as previous. It will be Winner A v Runner up B, Winner B v Runner up A and so on................

I don't think so - there are some rogue rankings this time. England v Wales is going to be some occasion.

Basil Fawlty

War Hero
It sure will be, hopefully the Aussies will be put to the sword by both. Wishfull thinking on my part...

Dicey

LE
I'm just glad we've ducked Samoa - nasty set of bastards !!

Wales get two home games (Cardiff) in a deal done with the RFU which got England the RWC. That being the case will it then be Wales V England in Cardiff ?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Time for a new thread methinks.
This is well removed from the autumn internationals.

RWC 2015 Pool Draw

Pool A
Play Off Winner
Oceania 1
Wales
England
Australia
That could go any one of three ways and might be one of those pools it's better to be runner up in.

Pool B
Americas 2
Asia 1
Scotland
Samoa
South Africa
You have to fancy SA but if Scotland pull out all the stops they could finish second.

Pool C
Africa 1
Europe 1
Tonga
Argentina
New Zealand
Hard to call between Tonga and Argentina to be runner up.

Pool D
Europe 2
Americas 1
Italy
Ireland
France
Looks the most evenly matched, probably France 1 Ireland 2 but will be interesting!

Group A: Difficult group, not easy to pick a 1 and 2

Group B: Saffers will go through and hopefully by the RWC we will be a lot better and give Samoa and good go for 2nd.

Group 3: NZ and the Argies to go through

Group 4: Depends on what France team turn up and I think the Italians could throw a spanner in someones works