Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn internationals

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Well, there's a couple of myopic Welsh sorts but generally your point is made. Fang Farrier seems to be a student of the game and I detect the odd grunt of objectivity in there but A_Y is just a wizened old **** who sits at the end of his garden with a Black Watch tartan blanket on his knees with a cup of milky tea urinating on himself.

Don't get me wrong, I had to go buy a cat yesterday, just so I could give it a good shoeing and vent my spleen!

Just to clarify, do you mean a student of the game of hate the English or of rugby? As I have played, and coached both at several levels!

What I can not for the life of me understand is Scotland's inconsistancy, if you look at some of the results we have achieved in the past few years, Australia twice, the Boks, Argentina on tour, and yet we feck up every 6N.

England, with the number of pro teams it has should do well on the world stage. It does produce results, I have yet to watch yesterday's match as don't have Sky, but know full well that one team's percieved performance is because the other teams prevents them playing their normal game.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Never mind JB, it is just the English fans, greet when they lose and greet harder when they win, it appears.

Easier to wind them up than asking a para when was the last time they did a combat jump. :)

You're just a decrepit trolling ******** in reality.

Scorned at every comment on here.

It must be shit being you. You'd think that being Scottish was enough to start with.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
QED!

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
You're just a decrepit trolling ******** in reality.

Scorned at every comment on here.

It must be shit being you. You'd think that being Scottish was enough to start with.

Pace Guru - what would be the true pleasure of a record win against the All Blacks if we couldn't rejoice in the knowledge that the result was wormwood and gall to assorted North (and a few West) Britons everywhere.

Dicey

LE
Try and keep a sense of perspective for Christ's sake.

England are not world beaters, they ARE a decent side but the win on Saturday was obtained against what looked like a very jaded and tired NZ team irrespective of the 'they've had the shits' rumour.

Proof of the pudding will be the 6N, then we'll see how good they are. Enjoy your victory but go easy on the vitriol...remember, what goes around, comes around.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

England are not world beaters, they ARE a decent side but the win on Saturday was obtained against what looked like a very jaded and tired NZ team irrespective of the 'they've had the shits' rumour.

Proof of the pudding will be the 6N, then we'll see how good they are. Enjoy your victory but go easy on the vitriol...remember, what goes around, comes around.

They were only tired due to the amount of rings they ran around Scotland and Wales :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

I don't see England supporters getting this result out of perspective - the victory over the All Blacks is as valid an indicator as the losses to SA and Australia. What I do see is some bitter and twisted members of the Celtic fringe reaching for the excuse book at light speed and generally behaving like football supporters. Here's what the New Zealand Herald had to say about proceedings and the result is a much more interesting and informed discussion of rugby.

All Blacks stunned by England - Sport - NZ Herald News

I don't see England supporters getting this result out of perspective - the victory over the All Blacks is as valid an indicator as the losses to SA and Australia. What I do see is some bitter and twisted members of the Celtic fringe reaching for the excuse book at light speed and generally behaving like football supporters. Here's what the New Zealand Herald had to say about proceedings and the result is a much more interesting and informed discussion of rugby.

All Blacks stunned by England - Sport - NZ Herald News

No bitter and twisted comments from me over Englands win, never saw the game so therefore I can't comment on it

Basil Fawlty

War Hero
RWC 2015 Pool Draw

Pool A
Play Off Winner
Oceania 1
Wales
England
Australia

Pool B
Americas 2
Asia 1