Autism

#1
Hi,
I was aked the other day if it was possable to join the army if you had autism. (Providing of course that you passed RCB ect.)

any help that I can pass on would be useful thanks.
 
#2
Hmmm......

Autism......

Total lack of empathy, an inability to form normal human relationships and an almost pathological attraction to boring, repetitive, mundane tasks.

There are more than a few in like that already. :lol:
 
#4
Techtechtech said:
Hmmm......

Autism......

Total lack of empathy, an inability to form normal human relationships and an almost pathological attraction to boring, repetitive, mundane tasks.

There are more than a few in like that already. :lol:
yeah they're commissioned and called MOs
 
#12
I refer the right honourable gentleman to the answer I gave in a previous thread!

Techtechtech very intelligently said:
do worry about you. PM me and I'll give you the number of the mental health team. I think you would be able to keep them busy for months on your own! :roll:

It's no coincidence that he has a biological hazzard sign as his avatar :twisted:
I've still got the number don't be shy :wink:
 

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
#13
dui-lai said:
Techtechtech said:
Hmmm......

Autism......

Total lack of empathy, an inability to form normal human relationships and an almost pathological attraction to boring, repetitive, mundane tasks.

There are more than a few in like that already. :lol:
yeah they're commissioned and called MOs
I think you mean PQOs
 
#14
Techtechtech said:
Hmmm......

Autism......

Total lack of empathy, an inability to form normal human relationships and an almost pathological attraction to boring, repetitive, mundane tasks.

There are more than a few in like that already. :lol:


Try it...you may make Brigadier.


On second thoughts try the crabs they probably won't notice anything is wrong :lol:
 
#15
I have had a sucssesful carrer in the army with a disability. I know you wouldnt think it but im Dislexic. Anyway the Armys full of Autistic people. My mate even sold some of his pictures. So no worries mate come on in and bring your paints.
 
#16
claire_midia said:
I have had a sucssesful carrer in the army with a disability. I know you wouldnt think it but im Dislexic. Anyway the Armys full of Autistic people. My mate even sold some of his pictures. So no worries mate come on in and bring your paints.
Yep, this Army is now run on a left-wing agenda, so soon we will see trees being issued for us to carry and hug when stressed. Followed by ROEs that stipulate no animal flora or fauna is to be harmed during Operations :evil:
 

Latest Threads