Austrian Politician snuffs it

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by the_matelot, Oct 11, 2008.

?
  1. Yes

19.0%
  2. No

41.8%
  3. Nothing to see here-move along please.

39.2%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Hmmm, and the Far Right were gaining ground in Austria too...

What a coincidence.

2. Shame the Austrians didn't think of snuffing their politicians in 1936. Or 1914 for that matter.

They're just Germans without the traditional charisma.

3. Or the sense of remorse, for that matter.

4. Bad eggs the lot of them.

5. An Austrian is just a German that has learned how to say Mass....

6. So they were all germans prior to the advent of Luther?

7. Austrians are all nazis - FACT

8. There was an Army plot in 1938, that allegedly had the support of elements of the Abwehr.

9. They have worse crimes to answer for:
    [​IMG]

10. Might gain a bit more now, with all the conspiracy theories bounding around.

11. Couldn't have happened to a nicer man.

I hope it was painful before he died.

Must book a holiday there so I can go and p1ss on his grave.

12. Never forget Hitler was an Austrian. A bad lot altogether, especially the Viennese. Had an Austrian student on a summer school in the UK a few years back who proudly wore an SS leather jacket he'd found in a mountain hut. Says it all really.

13. I was out on the lash in Belfast last night with my Austrian mate. He was more than a little worse for wear, and then got into a cracking row with some right-leaning hunnish frau about the right wing gains in the recent election. My German is a bit rusty, but I reckon he was saying that he hoped they all would die horribly... This morning's news indicates that he might just have some useful superpowers...

I wonder if we can get him to wipe out our lot of rotten politicos.

14. On Haider though. Things like odd car crashes involving politicos and those who question the gov. are so frequent in Slovakia that I didn't bat an eyelid when that one popped up on the news today. Austria is next door, so maybe they're taking lessons from their poor neighbours.