Austrialpin belt buckle size for PLCE?

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Rocky_Yeti, Aug 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As it says any idea what the best size to go for? As my belt rig is at work so not able to get the size for myself.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  2. what is your belt kit ? It will either be a 50mm non issue belt or 60mm issue webbing belt. but they don't make them in 60mm .
  3. Mav

Mav Old-Salt

Are these even available yet? Doesn't seem obvious where to buy them...
  4. If its in the ITW range, and if its available these can get it for you - they do loads of big contract stuff, but are happy to help out twonks who only want one or two bits from their large product range.

However, I just blitzed through their online ITW catalogue and it does not appear to be available yet.........If you need anything from them usual form is give 'em a call and ask, nice bint answers the phone, takes orders with a credit card and the gear arrives within a couple of days, super reliable. No I don't work for them.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Getting any US endorsed ITW product to the UK is tricky. ITW Europe do their own thing and so do the US, rather than 1 type available to all .Yes ace could get them in but they are inclined not to be interested in US range of clips. You would also need to order 10 thousand at a time for them to be remotely interested in helping you out.

I agree with the above statement about their efficiency to deliver the stock they do hold, in a timely fashion
  6. Ok, I've spoken with a US distributor on behalf of you lot. He is coming back to me with minimum order qty and pricing.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Mav

Mav Old-Salt

8. I spoke to 2 of ITW's distributors who both said they would "immediately email" prices, etc...............result: nothing heard.

I then did a quick north America search and found Gryphon Engineering Services. According to the lady on the phone they have the plastic COBRA buckles in 2" / 50mm, just not shown on their website and they should be around the $15.00 mark. Alternatively, they also have the metal ones in 2 1/4" / 58mm which is not a million miles from the issue 60mm. Anyway, they said they would happily send gear to the UK, here's their link:

Original COBRA® Buckles : Gryphon Engineering Services, Military, Tactical, & Law Enforcement Solutions
    • Like Like x 2