Australias first female Major General

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Ozduke, Nov 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hmmm, ahm, is she now GOC secrets and classified materiel... :twisted:
  2. Just from this article.

To be honest, I know she fcuked up but she did admit it, like she said. In 28 years you will drop a b0110ck (or an ovum) surely. Losing a report on the death of a soldier is a touchy subject, but not that bad when compared to say, the names and addresses of the Aus SASR, or details of a new bit of kit.

What pain did she cause the family? Were the details released in papers or anything? Why would there be a cover up?

Although the bit where she says that the punishment was "probably appropriate" is a bit funny.

What are the "family friendly" strategies?

Is there more to this?
  3. Ignore the family angle - it's a long and tedious story! While it may have been an "isolated" error, it was an error of fairly large ramifications. I just wonder if someone of a lesser rank had made a "proportionately” similar cock-up, would they have been promoted the following year?

The cynic in me suggests it may have something to so with the fact she's a split arse.
  4. She looks like she has a nice pair of tits.
  5. I bet they...I mean She has seen some action...
  6. Aussie women mate....'put out' more than Red Adair.
  7. Like she says, everyone makes mistakes - General Colin Powell lost a pistol when he was a LT (Vietnam or Korea I think) and he did OK for himself.
  8. Mmmm... nice rack!

Cough! Medals, er ribbons I mean :oops:
  9. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

And of course our own Lord West:
  10. Brings a whole new meaning to being fcuked by a General!
  11. I on the other hand NEVER made a mistake or lost anything. Let's be real about this the last person who was perfect they crucified. and that's over 2000 years ago.