• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Australia's 1st and 2nd Commando Regiment: Tier 1 or Tier 2 SF??

Right, I got a niffty on this!

My bezzer reckons that Australia's 1st and 2nd Commando Regiment is a Tier 1 (Delta, DEVGRU, SBS, 22 SAS) SF outift like the SASR, but I reckon its a Tier 2 (Navy Seals, 21/23 SAS etc)

anyone got the real gen?

and also if you do know, can you expand on their operational differences and standards

ta

I think that they wear corks on their sand coloured berets, and sing 'Waltzing Matilda' while fast-roping from helicopters. Does this answer your question?

i would expect he is mine was cremated 3 years ago and most likely would fit in a matchbox
Not yours, the prat who started a bone thread that I would expect to see from airsofters or 12 year old youtube posters arguing about whose special faeces could beat other special faeces from the benefit of Call of Duty.

In a matchbox you say? Funny, maddie fitted in a tea pot but she was a fat cow

Not yours, the prat who started a bone thread that I would expect to see from airsofters or 12 year old youtube posters arguing about whose special faeces could beat other special faeces from the benefit of Call of Duty.

In a matchbox you say? Funny, maddie fitted in a tea pot but she was a fat cow
i can neither confirm nor deny that i dropped him on the way home

Latest Threads