Australia's 1st and 2nd Commando Regiment: Tier 1 or Tier 2 SF??

Right, I got a niffty on this!

My bezzer reckons that Australia's 1st and 2nd Commando Regiment is a Tier 1 (Delta, DEVGRU, SBS, 22 SAS) SF outift like the SASR, but I reckon its a Tier 2 (Navy Seals, 21/23 SAS etc)

anyone got the real gen?

and also if you do know, can you expand on their operational differences and standards

ta

I think that they wear corks on their sand coloured berets, and sing 'Waltzing Matilda' while fast-roping from helicopters. Does this answer your question?

give me a few and i'll email a mate and get you an answer

My dad is bigger than your dad.

i would expect he is mine was cremated 3 years ago and most likely would fit in a matchbox
Not yours, the prat who started a bone thread that I would expect to see from airsofters or 12 year old youtube posters arguing about whose special faeces could beat other special faeces from the benefit of Call of Duty.

In a matchbox you say? Funny, maddie fitted in a tea pot but she was a fat cow

Not yours, the prat who started a bone thread that I would expect to see from airsofters or 12 year old youtube posters arguing about whose special faeces could beat other special faeces from the benefit of Call of Duty.

In a matchbox you say? Funny, maddie fitted in a tea pot but she was a fat cow
i can neither confirm nor deny that i dropped him on the way home

i can neither confirm nor deny that i dropped him on the way home

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say he probably didn't feel it.

Although you will of course burn for eternity in the afterlife.

I do hate the cold, if someone saves me a seat i'll bring the beers

None of us know, or give a flying fook, try the walt web or facebook, sure to find all the info you need amongst your "tier" group.

By all accounts its not cold where you're going. Remember to bring a freezer bag for those beers and sun cream Factor Ginger.

By all accounts its not cold where you're going. Remember to bring a freezer bag for those beers and sun cream Factor Ginger.
OI its strawberry blonde

Or Miami Sunrise....