Australian paedo deported to UK after 50 years !

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mon_colonel, Mar 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just watching Sky news and watching a piece about a convicted paedophile who emigrated to Australia when he was 5 and has lived there for over 50 years has been deported back to the UK.
    The Australian police have said he still represents a high risk of reoffending and if he had stayed , they would have kept him locked up even though his sentence was finished.
    How is it we end up with the fcuker, the minute he steps off the plane he's back in the community and a danger.
    We've become the dumping ground for every piece of scum in the world it seems.
  2. He never applied for AUSTRALIAN citizenship, so he is able to be deported to his country of origin. Also, it's time to repay the loan. (The First FLeet et al)
  3. Ironic - reverse traffic from the original Aussie convicts...
  4. no doubt he'll be welcomed back with a free house... some big handouts and given a job somewhere... tw@t
  5. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

If he is that high a risk, then put him away as soon as he steps off the plane
  6. Behave yourself, where have you been living of late, :roll: this is the UK, as I said the Australian police deemed him to be such a threat that had he not been deported they would have kept in in custody even though he'd served his sentence.

When he stepped off that plane , he has to register as a sex offender and thats it.

He's now in the land of the politically correct human rights mad Liabour and will probably get free housing, benefits etc etc, all paid for by us.
  7. engr172

engr172 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

No, but, yes, but no.....think of him boys, HE is the victim...........that is what some Guardian reading fcuk-wit will be saying. Scumbag, meet Mr 9mm. Tw@t
  8. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

This is exactly what we dont have the nads to do despite us having politicians who are tough on sound bites and the causes of soundbites.
    Just because he has lived there a lifetime doesnt make him legally ok to stay. Remember the fuss when we couldnt kick out Stephen Lawrences Murderer because he had lived here since he was 2 or some crud like that?
    This is i fact an old story and you are either a liberal lefty in which case put up with a paedo next door or you are in favour of the law and they should all be sent back even if that means we get a few of our own back as well. remember we can still persecute them here! Yes I meant persecute!
  9. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I love the Aussies. While I was there they had a Serb who had lived there since age two or something and is now in his forties. He'd been convicted of several offences and done time. He was told if you get done again we'll deport you back to Serbia (no Aussie citizenship you see), he doesn't even speak the language. Said fcukwit gets nicked for something and is promptly deported while wailing that its all so unfair.

Never happen in the UK though, that would mean somebody taking a decision and responsibility for it.
  10. This is'nt an old story at all, it only happened today ffs and I am in no way a liberal leftie lol :roll:
  11. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

No it was in private eye last summer. And he should be deported so we can makehim live in Portsmouth or Chatham or even Rotherham or Dewsbury!
  12. Actually, I think they announced their intentions to do this some months back.

I suppose returning one unwanted Paedo in exchange for the tens of thousands of crooks we sent over there in the first place (and many were rapists and murderers, not all were little kids) isn't such a bad deal for us. They're making several political points: 1) Aus is not a place for convicts to run and hide in 2) The traffic in convicts is two way and 3) They have the right to do it, so they will.

Personally I think it just shows the world that the Australian government lacks the balls, the sense of responsibility and the intelligence to handle their own problems. I don't think the tosser they are returning will last very long over here, somehow.
  13. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I think it shows they have the nads to deal with the problems properly, why if the criminal isnt a citizen should they have any rights when caught? Send the bu88ers back, we could do worse than adopt a similar policy here for once.
    I however do not wish to be sent back to Manchester!
  15. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Cheers, where I was born it was Lancashire but now the spreading slime of GM has reached even Bolton!