Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Defense Force selects Boeing AH-64E Guardian to replace the Tiger

FFS don't encourage them. Most of Europe, east, west, north and south are quite happy they have been idle for the last 76 years after the last time.

The BW represent zero threat to anybody. It's an empty shell permanently gutted by poor recruitment of inferior personnel, witch hunting, PC, total absence of any warrior spirit and zero operational experience. In a word, a joke.

Your ignorance has no limit.

France never left NATO and has zero cases in the Hague in spite if being Europe's most active military.

How much did you pay and how many time did you apologise for that fuel truck in AFG ? Not that incinerating women and children is anything new for you though....but burning alive 90 civilians in one go, that's what l call respecting the finest cherman military traditions !

Don't shoot the messenger sous-lieutenant de Gaga. If anything, it is the "ignorance" of the media. But in typical French fashion, first you look for someone to blame. There are other reports:

Mali/France: Investigate French Airstrike Killing 19

Should I post it in French? As far as I see you have really big problems understandig Le speako anglais de Anglo-Saxons. I never said you left, I said whitdrawn. Do you want me to explain the difference in simple, easy understandable words? If I do so, there is a little chance that even you will understand it partially.

Kunduz hardly qualifies as a war crime, the courts were already over it, multiple times and Hague has shown no interest. This may soon look different with the French.

Ah ! Chermans looking all wary but nice and clean, on the ground, far from harm. As usual.

NH90FS is a dedicated version answering specific needs that were highlighted by operational LIs. Something the Chermans would have no idea about.
Open that frog-eyes of yours. This is a Netherlander in one of Netherlands Marine NH-90. You are really a daft one. Do you work parttime in France's COVID-19 vaccination project?

The BW represent zero threat to anybody. It's an empty shell permanently gutted by poor recruitment of inferior personnel, witch hunting, PC, total absence of any warrior spirit and zero operational experience. In a word, a joke.
Warrior spirit? One bottle of vin de rouge, 5 to 10 pastis, then hoisting the white flag and surrendering. After that collaborating and waiting for the Americans and the British.
True french warrior spirit, cheap by the dozen.

I would be amused if it were just two sock puppets of the same person arguing with them self. Could be @stacker1

Why would I bother? If I wanted to call someone a stupid ****, I wouldnt hide behind a sock puppet

You stupid ****.

How much did you pay and how many time did you apologise for that fuel truck in AFG ? Not that incinerating women and children is anything new for you though....but burning alive 90 civilians in one go, that's what l call respecting the finest cherman military traditions !

Get your patches here.

Patch Thou shalt not steal Kunduz 2009 tanker BW # 26243 | Alfashirt

I seem to recall some po-faced snowflakes having a sense of humour failure over them.

As it is, you can jump out of there in full war paint without any problems, except when the doorgunner is in the way with his machine gun and also wants to shoot at targets. Now he was smart enough to post a picture from a favourable angle with the 7.62 MG. With the M3M it looks a bit worse and with the minigun as Photex's picture shows it doesn't look any better.
d161026ek10077.jpg

But help ist on the way. The French realised that they need a better suited version of the NH-90:

France signs contract for upgraded NH90 TTH for Special Forces

But it's got 2 doors - get the troops out of one while the gunner is in the other door facing the enemy giving them the good news.
The alternative is to mount the gun in the rear window. Not sure how easy that is.

Added CSAR variant does this

Rd3945c694c73df49a3b14d30001439a7.jpeg

Image is not mine

Last edited:
Your ignorance has no limit.

France never left NATO and has zero cases in the Hague in spite if being Europe's most active military.

I've seen a pic of you chaps stringing up some local over a slow fire by his heels en Afrique to encourage him to talk.
Nest pas tres Bon, now and tell us about Bigeards Shrimps

But it's got 2 doors - get the troops out of one while the gunner is in the other door facing the enemy giving them the good news.
The alternative is to mount the gun in the rear window. Not sure how easy that is.

View attachment 543493

Image is not mine
That’s not the CSAR version, just the one I saw at Farnborough Airshow 2002.

Anyhow it has not flown as yet

374A5322-B7F2-4776-A728-B89C59D81DB8.jpeg

Also here are the inner workings of Finnish NH90 TTH so my photos from RIAT 2017

A4F08F92-C605-4A74-BB8B-5CCBBC9455D1.jpeg

730476AA-B19B-4E22-B599-3A06258EE315.jpeg

E8882A36-71D4-4A01-9817-D69D691131C9.jpeg

47D963D9-CDA4-46F6-8411-8D85353AF355.jpeg
59F6B39C-7137-46E1-BADA-57C0636A4FD6.jpeg
8DBCCBF8-F918-4CED-9A54-3A5C2C3C4F58.jpeg

View attachment 543493

Image is not mine
And it's got 2 door guns. And the troops will be hindered by both of them. It just takes longer to disembark or embark and in the meanwhile this thing is a sitting duck. And then we haven't even accounted for all the other problems with firing arcs etc.
As far as I know the TTH version has seats at the rear window, place one or two guns there und you have problems with the bodies you can allocate in this marvel of modern technology.
italian-nh90-afghanistan_31.jpg

You may think the Australians are daft or incompetent, but my view is that the local representative of France SA Department for helicopters of questionable value only spreads bullshit with pretty pictures and videos.

The Australians want to get rid of them, the Belgians want to get rid of them because they are simply too expensive to operate, €10000-15000 per flying hour more than an F-16. At least 3 nations have gratefully waved them off and there have been enough reports about performance deficiencies, higher wear and tear and other inconsistencies.
You can stand there and say they are all stupid and that is exactly what the frog does. But I'm afraid that's exactly the wrong way to go about it. The thing is again cobbled together French-style stuff, nothing more.

And it's got 2 door guns. And the troops will be hindered by both of them. It just takes longer to disembark or embark and in the meanwhile this thing is a sitting duck. And then we haven't even accounted for all the other problems with firing arcs etc.
As far as I know the TTH version has seats at the rear window, place one or two guns there und you have problems with the bodies you can allocate in this marvel of modern technology.
italian-nh90-afghanistan_31.jpg

You may think the Australians are daft or incompetent, but my view is that the local representative of France SA Department for helicopters of questionable value only spreads bullshit with pretty pictures and videos.

The Australians want to get rid of them, the Belgians want to get rid of them because they are simply too expensive to operate, €10000-15000 per flying hour more than an F-16. At least 3 nations have gratefully waved them off and there have been enough reports about performance deficiencies, higher wear and tear and other inconsistencies.
You can stand there and say they are all stupid and that is exactly what the frog does. But I'm afraid that's exactly the wrong way to go about it. The thing is again cobbled together French-style stuff, nothing more.

All that of course from first hand experience

Latest Threads