• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Australia suffering man drought

Would you contemplate emigration in search of skirt?

• Hell yes, I'd be first on the list

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not sure

• No I am not that shallow

• Total voters
An analysis of new census figures has shown that Australia is suffering from an unprecedented "man drought".

Linky Time

This opens a whole flood of naughty thoughts in my head, I think I might emigrate!!

If Ms Kidman or the Minogue sisters need some prime British meat to enhance the OZ gene pol i will sterp up to assist them.

tiger stacker said:
If Ms Kidman or the Minogue sisters need some prime British meat to enhance the OZ gene pol i will sterp up to assist them.
Wow! You really are an anthropologist. Good for you.

Well lets face it if Nicole or Danni or Kylie said lets make babies would you say no........

Well maybe not Danni and Kylie together as its a wee bit mucky but you get the idea.

Saw Campese in 97 he was fantastic to watch real Gent when it came to fair play.

tiger stacker said:
Well lets face it if Nicole or Danni or Kylie said lets make babies would you say no........

Well maybe not Danni and Kylie together as its a wee bit mucky but you get the idea.

Saw Campese in 97 he was fantastic to watch real Gent when it came to fair play.
Are you mad? Mucky is a good thing!