Australia probes navy sex game

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8134596.stm

An investigation is under way in Australia over claims that navy sailors competed with each other to bed their female colleagues for cash prizes.

According to Channel Seven news, sailors on board HMAS Success put a cash value on each woman's head.

Sleeping with a female officer or a lesbian, or having sex in a strange place, won more money, the report said.
It said that the sailors recorded their efforts in a book called The Ledger, challenging each other to sleep with as many female colleagues as possible.

Sex on a pool table or with a lesbian reportedly scored higher points.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Why is this news?

seaweed said:
Why is this news?
Because its highly unusual that men in any navy would be interested in the opposite sex.

straight convict sailors NO I don't believe it :twisted:

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
I should have left this thread alone.

So fcuking what, you shitstirring w@nker.

How about some tales about the conditions in the Russian Armed Forces?

Fcuk off and take your sniping elsewhere, you plastic shoe wearing arrse.

They probably got bored of the old cardboard tube full of gently warmed liver. Women are more....responsive.

Perhaps they should just sit around drinking neat vodka or spirt, then batter and torment the youngest sailor until he kills himself.

I think you are all missing the point. It's the fact that men were treating women as chattels and not that it was a competition. How would you feel if your Company, Squadron acted in a similar way ? Exactly, it's not right

vegnomeat said:
I think you are all missing the point. It's the fact that men were treating women as chattels and not that it was a competition. How would you feel if your Company, Squadron acted in a similar way ? Exactly, it's not right

Actually, I would have been chuffed to feck if it had happened in my day.

We suffered from a distinct lack of female service personnel to seduce.

We should be compensated, where do I send my claim form??

vegnomeat said:
:roll: :?:

vegnomeat said:
So how many points would we get for you, is it double for a lesbian officer?

the_guru said:
So fcuking what, you shitstirring w@nker.

How about some tales about the conditions in the Russian Armed Forces?

Fcuk off and take your sniping elsewhere, you plastic shoe wearing arrse.
Thank you dear friend for your emotinal comment.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Replace cash for crates of beer and you've got a game that's been going on for years

Hardly ground breaking news is it?

vegnomeat said:
Yeah, 'cos women would never do this eh? Or would you like me to name the training establishment in this country where the young girls run a similar competition where instructors are the high-value targets?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Joe_Private said:
vegnomeat said:
Yeah, 'cos women would never do this eh? Or would you like me to name the training establishment in this country where the young girls run a similar competition where instructors are the high-value targets?
Yes please :D

chimera

LE
Joe_Private said:
vegnomeat said:
Spot on. The papers in their rush to stereotype the military never seem to realise that (a) it takes two to tango (we are not talking rape here are we?)and (b) the girls are just as bad - if not worse - in doing this sort of thing.