Australia needs a Trump?

Smokes $35 a packet, positive discrimination for women, gays and NESB people in the public service, grog $10 a pint, myth of a labour shortage to allow employers to import scab labour, massive youth unemployment so our kids can't get jobs, more buggers marching in the Gay Mardi Gras than ANZAC day, manufacturing closing down, insane free trade agreements....

Does Australia need another Trump rather than the current oxygen thieves?

Smokes $35 a packet, positive discrimination for women, gays and NESB people in the public service, grog $10 a pint, myth of a labour shortage to allow employers to import scab labour, massive youth unemployment so our kids can't get jobs, more buggers marching in the Gay Mardi Gras than ANZAC day, manufacturing closing down, insane free trade agreements....

Sounds like a good idea to me , get voting.

Uh oh, Nazi Australian insults on the way!

@Bravo_Bravo will be along soon :)

Only if people make posts worthy of ridicule.

Or "tag" me.

Incidentally, @LancePrivateJones has just sent me a PM practically dripping in tears. The pathetic snowflake quim.

upload_2017-2-5_22-16-39.png

It grips my shit (even as a lapsed smoker) that governments don't have done with it and ban tobacco. I know there's the argument against driving things underground, and the example of prohibition gets dragged out every time. But tobacco's different, most smokers want to give up and say that a ban would give them the impetus to do so- they wouldn't be doing shady deals to score.

LancePrivateJones

MIA
Book Reviewer
I never said I was going to ignore anybody, I just left the thread that I had previously posted on.

Another lie.

The last word is in your court as usual.

Go ahead and publish Bravo.

You seem a little obsessed with me.

The amount of alerts I've had off you today is remarkable.

GIven I have your permission, here it is. BTW, you get alerts when somebody quotes your posts.

I don't think the internet is for you, if you're offended by people disagreeing with you.

Dear Bravo,

You have just posted that I 'obviously' used the term 'Alt Left' as a perjorative.

This is despite me posting that I used it as a non-offensive descriptor to describe the left wing protest movement phenomenon rather than the word 'snowflake' which is meant to be pejorative and is also meant to be insulting. Unlike yourself I have actively tried to avoid insults pretty successfully.

You even acknowledged this in further posts after I had explained my usage.

So you are a ******* liar.

This is why I am not engaging with you any more.

You make accusations when you think the distance between posts will allow you to do knowing damn well that you are lying.

I don't debate with liars and I won't debate with you for that reason.

You are presenting yourself as being very confrontative, I cannot believe the amount of alerts I have had today regarding you and I suggest that you seem a tad obsessed with me.

Any reply to this PM will be binned unseen.

You ******* liar.

Dear Bravo,

You have just posted that I 'obviously' used the term 'Alt Left' as a perjorative.

This is despite me posting that I used it as a non-offensive descriptor to describe the left wing protest movement phenomenon rather than the word 'snowflake' which is meant to be pejorative and is also meant to be insulting. Unlike yourself I have actively tried to avoid insults pretty successfully.

You even acknowledged this in further posts after I had explained my usage.

So you are a fucking liar.

This is why I am not engaging with you any more.

You make accusations when you think the distance between posts will allow you to do knowing damn well that you are lying.

I don't debate with liars and I won't debate with you for that reason.

You are presenting yourself as being very confrontative, I cannot believe the amount of alerts I have had today regarding you and I suggest that you seem a tad obsessed with me.

Any reply to this PM will be binned unseen.

You fucking liar.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer

No, s'obvious - you just need to kill all the non-smoking, non drinking, female, gay, NESB, employed people in Australia!

Just remember to put your jackboots on first eh?:wink:

It grips my shit (even as a lapsed smoker) that governments don't have done with it and ban tobacco. I know there's the argument against driving things underground, and the example of prohibition gets dragged out every time. But tobacco's different, most smokers want to give up and say that a ban would give them the impetus to do so- they wouldn't be doing shady deals to score.

The government exists to run the country, not micromanage our lives. If people want to fill their lungs with toxic smoke for fun, they should be able to. It's called freedom.

Latest Threads