Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia: if the beer doesn't get you, the wildlife will.

I am fed up of the Indigenous’Leaders’ and every other cnut saying that Australia Day is invasion day and it’s wrong to celebrate it.
Let’s say we didn’t bring disease, murder and a bit of civilisation to these shores on Jan 26, 1788 (or whenever). It was coming.

Just another permanently offended group of oxygen thieves trying to blame someone for their own lack of braincells.

Guess what folks, right now you have the upper hand to get education and employment in front of whitey mcwhite face, take advantage.

I recon about 2% will breed with a non aboriginal and make something of themselves and then claim the other 98% were oppressed after the year 2020.

You were invaded like every other country, get a grip and get over it and make yourselves better instead of blaming others.

Although, if you want to align yourselfs with Africans who are equally as shit as you, feel free.
 
I am fed up of the Indigenous’Leaders’ and every other cnut saying that Australia Day is invasion day and it’s wrong to celebrate it.
Let’s say we didn’t bring disease, murder and a bit of civilisation to these shores on Jan 26, 1788 (or whenever). It was coming.

Just another permanently offended group of oxygen thieves trying to blame someone for their own lack of braincells.

Guess what folks, right now you have the upper hand to get education and employment in front of whitey mcwhite face, take advantage.

I recon about 2% will breed with a non aboriginal and make something of themselves and then claim the other 98% were oppressed after the year 2020.

You were invaded like every other country, get a grip and get over it and make yourselves better instead of blaming others.

Although, if you want to align yourselfs with Africans who are equally as shit as you, feel free.
What gets me is all those getting indigenous benefits because their great grandfather nailed a local. They don’t look in the slightest bit indigenous.
 
The stupidity of what is going on west of Sydney never ceases to amaze me. Good quality agricultural land being concreted over. Increased temperatures have **** all to do with CO2 emissions and everything to do with urbanisation. Remove s heat sink, replace it with a reflector. Then put in a heat pump to extract heat from within the space surrounded by the reflector. The only thing that is going to happen is temperatures will go up.
I still remember the days of getting a southerly rain storm around 4PM in the afternoon after a hot summer day that would cool things off. Haven't seen that happen in years now.

I still reckon its to do with what you've said, heat rising from the ground causing rain clouds to disperse around the new developments around my area that wiped out all the bush we used to have (Still reckon the idiots shouldn't have touched the ADI site)
 
You have to love the Aussies...mad c***s
Roo's have been known to kill dogs. They prefer drowning them, but will kick them to death.

My brother-in-laws dog was killed by a roo two years ago on his farm. The dog was a French Mastiff, and a big boy.

BIL turned up at the farm one day to find the roo trying to hold the dogs head underwater in his dam, the same way the roo in this video was holding the dog. BIL scared the roo off, but it turned up a week later and killed the dog by disembowelling it with a kick.
 
Last edited:
Who needs snakes on a plane. Mind you, in Alice, I'd be more worried about the locals than the wildlife.

1612269343447.png


'A 10-year-old girl is recovering in ICU after she was bitten twice by a king brown snake in her bed on Monday night.

'The Alice Springs girl was rushed to hospital about 10pm after copping the two bites, one on each foot.
Snake catcher Rex Neindorf said a bite by a king brown, also known as a mulga snake, was “very painful” and the girl “deserved a bravery award” for how she dealt with the terrifying situation.

“When snakes are inside homes they follow scent trails and this one had followed either a skin, gecko or mouse scent into the room and unfortunately gone up into the little girl’s bed,” he said. “When inside the bed she’s obviously moved her foot and the snake’s gone bang. She’s then pushed with her other foot immediately and it bit her on the other foot which is extremely rare, to cop two bites from a mulga.”


 
And even the wildlife doesn't like the other wildlife!

The salty ate another shark before returning to the waves. Picture: Yvonne Palmer/Facebook

The salty ate another shark before returning to the waves. Picture: Yvonne Palmer/FacebookSource:Supplied

'A shocked angler has filmed the terrifying moment a giant crocodile emerged from the water to gulp down a shark she had just reeled onto the beach.

'The giant four-metre salty is seen surfacing at Cardwell Beach in Far North Queensland as the woman fishing on the shoreline starts recording.'


 
And even the wildlife doesn't like the other wildlife!

The salty ate another shark before returning to the waves. Picture: Yvonne Palmer/Facebook

The salty ate another shark before returning to the waves. Picture: Yvonne Palmer/FacebookSource:Supplied

'A shocked angler has filmed the terrifying moment a giant crocodile emerged from the water to gulp down a shark she had just reeled onto the beach.

'The giant four-metre salty is seen surfacing at Cardwell Beach in Far North Queensland as the woman fishing on the shoreline starts recording.'


Bloody tiny shark though! Giant croc or baby shark....
 
Same same shark diving for turistas. Then people wonder why beachgoers are getting snacked upon by the Johnnies when they go into the manzi for a piss.
 
Those idiots were baiting the croc. Now it will associate food with humans. Next step, human food. The bogan idiot who approached the croc to get his camera is lucky to be alive.

Yeah good call, I was thinking it’s not bloody hard to get the fish away. I fish in a kayak, be fooked if I keep the catch anywhere near the water Incase an inquisitive shark fcuks the kayak!
 
Even as an Aussie for 12 years I can only guess.

Saffer. The tourist shark diving operations are conditioning predators to associate humans with food by chumming as well as having them in the water near feeding sharks.

It all comes as a huge surprise when people go into the water for a piss and Johnny Tax Man gets 'em.
 
The ever perceptive Bill Bryson wrote in "Down Under" that Australians are always at pains to tell you how the dangers presented by the wildlife are grossly exaggerated and then - literally in the same breath - will recount a horrifying story about how their Uncle Bob was bitten in the groin by a sand snake (but can thankfully still communicate through eye-blinks). Later in the book, he shares the amazement of a crowd at the fact that the "bloody poms" are winning the cricket.

Long may we continue to share the same, piss-taking, self-depreciating sense of humour...
 
Top