Australia Adventure 88

Did any one out there do any legs of Australia Adventure 88.I did the leg from Singpore to Perth on Adventure, from Sept to Dec 88

IOW_FREEDOM_FIGHTERS said:
Did any one out there do any legs of Australia Adventure 88.I did the leg from Singpore to Perth on Adventure, from Sept to Dec 88
I did an Aussie chick called Tina in 2006 if that helps. She was from Newtown in Sydney and really hot, in fact the best norks I've ever been privileged to see :D

YES !! Only just seen this tonight. Hope I'm not too late. I was on Adventure on the same leg. Tony Hodson (RAF).
Would very much like to make contact with the rest of the crew. Anyone from Sabre as well.

88? Australian Adventure? Yes, I did two fat ladies once. I think they were Australian.

They may just have been retarded, though.

I know a bloke called Sydney?

For Fucks sake this is utter stupidity.

I'm in.

I once met this bloke from Australia he was in London and he said it rained a lot there. I said yes it does.

I ofter wonder where he is now

For Fucks sake this is utter stupidity.

I'm in.

I once met this bloke from Australia he was in London and he said it rained a lot there. I said yes it does.

I ofter wonder where he is now
When he said it rained a lot there, did he mean London or Sydney?