Aussies show the way how in how to deal with burqa

I got sent this today, it's a link to an Aussie TV report on a bint who tried to use the racist/religious card against a copper who had pulled her over. Backfired on her big time.

Get it right up you bitch

I should apologise if it's already been posted and I am prepared for my lumps if it has.

Nope, still eggs, although I did learn that they've got Aldi in Oz, who knew?

Sorted now. I did indeed make a cow's arse of the link. Still, Easter Eggs are nice. :eek:

They may have pulled the vid.

Any chance of a brief synopsis?

They may have pulled the vid.

Any chance of a brief synopsis?
It's still there but here you go.

A cop pulled over a burqa wearer. The wearer went off on one accusing the cop of all sorts and it was being filmed, though she didn't know it. She then took it further by making official accusations against the cop and even going on TV all the while in ignorance of the incident being on film. She got done for making false accusations and was given 6 months.

The best bit was her defence. She said it was someone else who made the complaint posing as her IN A BURKA.

It wasn't me guv, it was some other sheila in a burka.

I've had the same thing at my work. An Indian lady had rang in with a query regarding her income support claim and I got passed it. She'd started fulltime work but hadn't informed anyone and now wanted a housing benefit run on and a back to work job grant. I rang her back and told her that she wouldn't get either as she didn't report a change of circumstances within the 21 days given and would have to repay any money received since starting work.

Boom!! Straight off the bat she went nuts calling me racist, a bastard and that she would have me sacked. I tried to talk her down and explain the depts position and rules but she wasn't having it. I ended up hanging up after she told me god would give me cancer.

She rang back later that day thinking she would get a different answer from someone else. (everyone does that, weird.) She got the same answer of course and decided to make a complaint saying myself and my colleague had been racially abusive.

Two weeks later we were told management had decided to take no further action. Thankfully I work for a team who's calls are recorded now so its not an issue but that dopey bitch could easily have caused me problems if it wasn't for the fact that she had form for making false accusations and making abusive phone calls.

The Race Card: never leave home without it.

It wasn't me guv, it was some other sheila in a burka.

I've had the same thing at my work. An Indian lady had rang in with a query regarding her income support claim and I got passed it. She'd started fulltime work but hadn't informed anyone and now wanted a housing benefit run on and a back to work job grant. I rang her back and told her that she wouldn't get either as she didn't report a change of circumstances within the 21 days given and would have to repay any money received since starting work.

Boom!! Straight off the bat she went nuts calling me racist, a bastard and that she would have me sacked. I tried to talk her down and explain the depts position and rules but she wasn't having it. I ended up hanging up after she told me god would give me cancer.

She rang back later that day thinking she would get a different answer from someone else. (everyone does that, weird.) She got the same answer of course and decided to make a complaint saying myself and my colleague had been racially abusive.

Two weeks later we were told management had decided to take no further action. Thankfully I work for a team who's calls are recorded now so its not an issue but that dopey bitch could easily have caused me problems if it wasn't for the fact that she had form for making false accusations and making abusive phone calls.

The Race Card: never leave home without it.
So if she was recorded doing this why wasn't she hammered down?

G

goatrutar

I like how they stuffed her into the back of that little shitbox car as they left court.
I would have shoved her in the boot..

Unfortunately a large area of Sydney has these clowns pervading the neighbourhoods.

I like how they stuffed her into the back of that little shitbox car as they left court.
I would have shoved her in the boot..

Unfortunately a large area of Sydney has these clowns pervading the neighbourhoods.
Mate
Which clowns?.....coppers .............birds in Birqas.....or Hyundis

A few in Brissy as well?

One of the reasons given by people who want to ban the burka is that you can't ID who's inside. It's quite telling that this woman was quite prepared to give grist to this particular mill by trying to say that it wasn't her who commited he offence but someone else, and how could the officer tell who it was, as they were effectively hidden. Other Muslims are making themselves look like a dodgy bunch in trying to defend this obviously deceitful woman. Good video drills copper.