• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Aussies chastised by UN on Human Rights.

Good drills I say, we should do it*
Allthough one of those persistant kiddi-fiddler peusdo-aussies that was deported a couple of years ago under the same scheme ended up in the next village to mine and made the blue-rinse brigade apoplectic.

Luckily the **** died last year, unfortunately not at the hands of the local vigilantes :sad:

*- Wash my European mouth out

"He and his mother had assumed he was an Australian citizen."

Assumption as we all know is quite often the mother of all f**k ups! If he isn't a citizen then deport the toe rag!

he's hardly swedish though raised and obviously fucked up in Aussie your trash you look after it.
bit like the scumbag who stabbed the headmaster and we rightly failed to deport to Italy.
been in England since 3 so raised in chaverland are problem:(

Sweden, eh? Hot blonde birds, decent infrastructure, booze at a price that discourages scum from vomiting it all over the pavements...

Can I be the first to volunteer to have my Human Rights violated?

Swedish_Girls22919559-f899-42a7-a051-298f3dcfe77f.jpg

We have a 14 year rule here. If you can avoid/evade detection for 14 years you are a citizen! oh! Dave will be dropping it ot ten:
Illegal immigrant amnesty already exists in UK law: the 14 year rule explained. « The Daily Zeitgeist
Well that needs binning.

I am all in favour of the Aussies policy in this respect. My only concern is this fcuker will end up in the UK, as the nearest English speaking country, and that we are fcuking stupid enough to let him in and give him wedges of cash and let him continue his wanton destruction and criminal binge with little to no punishment...

Well done the down underers, they know they have enough convicts in their country :D

G

goatrutar

he's hardly swedish though raised and obviously fucked up in Aussie your trash you look after it.
bit like the scumbag who stabbed the headmaster and we rightly failed to deport to Italy.
been in England since 3 so raised in chaverland are problem:(
Who cares? We got rid of a grubby paedo and it's Swedens problem now. Happy days

You'll call us all sorts of ***** once he heads for the nearest English speaking country and claims his yooman rights. Now I wonder where that will be?

Latest Threads