• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

AUSSIE WAR ON TERROR

One thing about blokes from Oz is that their hearts and humour are always in the right place!

T. B. Bechtel, a City Councillor from Newcastle, Australia, was asked on a local live radio talk show, just what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists.

His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.

HIS STATEMENT:

'If hooking up one raghead terrorist prisoner's testicles to a car battery to get the truth out of the lying little camelshagger will save just one Australian life, then I have only three things to say,'

'Red is positive, Black is negative, and Make sure his nuts are wet.'

donmac said:
One thing about blokes from Oz is that their hearts and humour are always in the right place!

T. B. Bechtel, a City Councillor from Newcastle, Australia, was asked on a local live radio talk show, just what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists.

His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.

HIS STATEMENT:

'If hooking up one raghead terrorist prisoner's testicles to a car battery to get the truth out of the lying little camelshagger will save just one Australian life, then I have only three things to say,'

OUTRAGE! putting water onto electrical contacts just makes them arc and ruins a perfectly good battery. Try graphite grease.

donmac said:

HIS STATEMENT:

it was actually an american who said that, in america, and "australian life" has replaced "american soldier"

christ, when will the aussies stop claiming everything to be their own invention?

Whoever said it, well done.

It is important to get the polarity right.
Otherwise you might not only wake up REME, but upset them as well. :)

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
I read a article on NBC website recently very funny.

Reporter talking to a Marine Sniper
R. How did you feel when you shot the Armed insurgents.
Sniper. I felt a slight recoil, mam
Classic!!!

Proper_Gander said:
donmac said:

HIS STATEMENT:

it was actually an american who said that, in america, and "australian life" has replaced "american soldier"

christ, when will the aussies stop claiming everything to be their own invention?
You have just been sentenced to start all your posts with "Call me pedantic but.........." :D

donmac said:
Proper_Gander said:
donmac said:

HIS STATEMENT:

You have just been sentenced to start all your posts with "Call me pedantic but.........." :D
Or he may have to start his posts with "Call me pedantry but...."

Pararegtom said:

Classic!!!
thats ones as old as the Rifle Rgmt and Waterloo. :lol:

DrStealth said:
Pararegtom said:

Classic!!!
thats ones as old as the Rifle Rgmt and Waterloo. :lol:
#

In other words bollox, I should have got in first with that one. ;)

Edited to add: A mate sent me a Canadian vid of a sniper taking out terry, it is awesome. If anyone knows how I can post it on here let me know.

Latest Threads