Aussie stag do goes wrong

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by msr, Sep 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

A best man, allegedly raped by a stripper with a sex toy, had stepped in for the groom who "wasn't interested" in his bucks' party's strip show, a court has heard.

A witness told the Melbourne Magistrates Court the alleged victim had been egged on by a cheering crowd of up to 30 men to perform with the hired stripper, Linda Maree Naggs, after the groom sat down after spending less than a minute with her.

"All the boys were there wanting a show," he said.

Naggs, 39, has been charged with raping the best man who told police he was sexually penetrated with a vibrator during the party on the Mornington Peninsula last September.
  2. Some chaps have no sense of humour. A good black eye should have sorted the stripper out.
  3. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

I see no need to bring politics into a serious matter.

Anyway, she sounds quite Liberal.
    Does Australia still have convict Labour?

Wig, gown, limousine? All rise .... 8)
  4. blue-sophist

Miss Used?

Was there any issue at all? Even a little weepy drip?
  5. Nags is an old time journeyman boxer along the lines of Jess Willard. The victim is lucky he didn't get fisted.

Nags is picking up a ticket for raping the worst man and not the best man.
  6. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Reminds me of a Sgts mess do in the "prince of darkness" in Tenby when one of the SSgts was getting suitably oiled, the bitch then produced a lighter and set fire to his pubes - priceless :lol:
  7. Was he flaming nuts? :?
  8. blue-sophist

... All Fall Down! :wink:
  9. Blue, WTF are you on??
    You're excelling yourself, if not exceeding yourself, your Honour :)
  10. Sounds like a load of old bollox to me:

So one would reasonably expect that a broad wearing a strap on that forced you on all fours was planning to do what, precisely?

a) Discuss the new Attorney General
    b) Discuss Australia's high contribution to global warming
    c) Bang him up the ricker with a ten inch strap on

Of course he fecking did! Doubt he would have said anything if he had enjoyed and his mates hadn't witnessed it
  11. You said "broad".
  12. Final proof (as if it were needed) that the entire Australian nation are POOFTERS.
  13. What's yer favourite colour Blue ?

Do you play rugby Sport ?
  14. He needs to be thankful it wasn't in Amsterdam.
  15. Feck, I did say "broad". I meant to say skanky old bint who looks like a prop forward I used to know back in the early days of rugby before I broke half my bones, but it just sort of came out wrong. :oops: