Aussie stag do goes wrong

Painful:

A best man, allegedly raped by a stripper with a sex toy, had stepped in for the groom who "wasn't interested" in his bucks' party's strip show, a court has heard.

A witness told the Melbourne Magistrates Court the alleged victim had been egged on by a cheering crowd of up to 30 men to perform with the hired stripper, Linda Maree Naggs, after the groom sat down after spending less than a minute with her.

"All the boys were there wanting a show," he said.

Naggs, 39, has been charged with raping the best man who told police he was sexually penetrated with a vibrator during the party on the Mornington Peninsula last September.

http://www.aol.com.au/news/story/Best-man-accuses-Ms-Naggs-of-going-too-far/951481/index.html

He said Naggs had been riding his "very conservative" brother like a dog or a horse before the alleged rape.
I see no need to bring politics into a serious matter.

Anyway, she sounds quite Liberal.
Does Australia still have convict Labour?

Wig, gown, limousine? All rise .... 8)

Nags is an old time journeyman boxer along the lines of Jess Willard. The victim is lucky he didn't get fisted.

Nags is picking up a ticket for raping the worst man and not the best man.

Reminds me of a Sgts mess do in the "prince of darkness" in Tenby when one of the SSgts was getting suitably oiled, the bitch then produced a lighter and set fire to his pubes - priceless :lol:

blue-sophist said:
jarrod248 said:
blue-sophist said:
jarrod248 said:
He obviously loved it and then when he sobered up he thought fcuk how will I explain this to the missues.
Missues?
Misused?
Miss Used?
Was there any issue at all? Even a little weepy drip?
I think I meant Missus.
Tissues?
Issues?
... All Fall Down! :wink:
Blue, WTF are you on??
You're excelling yourself, if not exceeding yourself, your Honour :)

Sounds like a load of old bollox to me:

One witness said the best man had looked uncomfortable throughout the performance and was forced on to all fours by Naggs who was naked and wearing a sex toy.
So one would reasonably expect that a broad wearing a strap on that forced you on all fours was planning to do what, precisely?

a) Discuss the new Attorney General
b) Discuss Australia's high contribution to global warming
c) Bang him up the ricker with a ten inch strap on

"I don't think he could see what was going on. I don't think he knew what was going to happen," the witness said.
Of course he fecking did! Doubt he would have said anything if he had enjoyed and his mates hadn't witnessed it

Feck, I did say "broad". I meant to say skanky old bint who looks like a prop forward I used to know back in the early days of rugby before I broke half my bones, but it just sort of came out wrong. :oops: