Aussie PM tells ministers to "get f*cked*

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mon_colonel, Sep 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You gotta love the Aussies, can you imagine our spineless incontinent one eyed Broon telling his ministers to "get f*cked"like Aussie PM Kevin Rudd is reported to have done.

Get fucked !!!
  2. Evidence would suggest that KR is a habitual swearer - he had to make a formal apology to a female member of the RAAF, who he swore at when he couldnt get his in-flight meal as he would like it, last year sometime!

On the point you make mon_colonel, I reckon it happens across our UK Government too (although Broon being a Son of the Manse perhaps does not resort to this behaviour for religious and idealogical reasons - he'll do his bullying another way).

Here in Aus though, it does tend to occur in public life and across business quite a bit and represents a nasty aspect to Aus corporate and senior public life - Aggressive Bullying. Way too much chavvy testosterone in working society here down under, which is a shame.....It's often excused with the lamentable "I was only being "robust"...", like KR did.....Wonder if he'd be happy with some chavvy executive swearing at his Wife when he's trying to get his point acrossthen?....methinks not......the guy's a Rick with a silent "P"
  3. In Australia, "Get Fucked" is almost a term of endearment..........
  4. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

In May 2010 I sincerley hope the country is going to tell Broon to get fcuked.