• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Aussie pissers

I'm sure by now we've all seen the pics of urinals shaped like mouths. It seems aussie feminazis have only just found out

Sydney restaurant removes urinals 'shaped like women's mouths' - Telegraph

Apart from breaking the world record for the use of "mysongeny" (and variations), the other thing that stood out was one of the feminazis being called "Anne Summers"

I still don't know what to make of them getting fucked off about dicks going in womens mouths, I suppose they want men to only get blowies off other blokes - seems there's no shortage of work for Jarod down under (see what I did there?)

Anyway. Feminazis. Fuck 'em, the killjoy cunts

They could have just drawn moustaches on them...

The urinals that is, the feminazis already have their own.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber

And of course the question has to be asked.
What male betrayed the species by telling the wenches about these harmless piddle pots?

And of course the question has to be asked.
What male betrayed the species by telling the wenches about these harmless piddle pots?

Some review of the restaurant started with a mention of the pots.

Maybe we in Oz are going to become a virtue in puritanical thoughts and deeds. What with all the goings on in Parliament et al. Oh, don't speak your mind without someone take extreme offense, or some lobby group take offence for and on their behalf. Some much for having a sense of humour nowadays in Oz, stop the planet I wanna get off.

Maybe we in Oz are going to become a virtue in puritanical thoughts and deeds. What with all the goings on in Parliament et al. Oh, don't speak your mind without someone take extreme offense, or some lobby group take offence for and on their behalf. Some much for having a sense of humour nowadays in Oz, stop the planet I wanna get off.
I agree that the anti smoking lobby and the Hillsung mob are a gang of zealots of the variety you mention.

G

goatrutar

And the funny part is the Poms think we're the mecca of the anti pc brigade. We're circling the same shit chute they are.

Just what the Feck are women doing in the mens powder rooms anyway (besides cleaning the buggers) to know what receptical we slash in?
Are we entitled to no privacy nowadays?

K

Kirkz

So rather than coming up with their own style of shitter for themselves, they decided to cry about the ones we have!
What a bunch of visionless anti fun twats! Don't they realise shit like this really pisses people off!

Not necessarily from Oz, but worthy of a look, anyway:

Funny slightly awesome urinals : theCHIVE
OK, some of them are just plain freaky

It's like an Etch-a-sketch!

Jarr, there's one for you mate. Somewhere for you to sit as well

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/funny-awesome-urinals-17.jpg[img]

[img]http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/funny-awesome-urinals-20.jpg
I don't want to even guess what that does

Another one for J

OK, people would be queuing up to Slash there

I don't see the point of this thread.. everyone knows that Aussies shit in bushes, wipe their arses with Koala bears and piss on Abbos'....

As a passenger on a San Francisco tour bus en route the zoo shouted to the tour guide in a really thick Oz accent: "Koalas ain't bears. They're marsupials."

Bet the guide never made that mistake again.

G

goatrutar

I don't see the point of this thread.. everyone knows that Aussies shit in bushes, wipe their arses with Koala bears and piss on Abbos'...

(Apart from her that played plain Jane superbrain in neighbours and Holly Valance...)
The downside to wiping your arse on a koala.

ImageUploadedByARRSE1350270370.800017.jpg

Latest Threads