Aussie pissers

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by nobbyd, Oct 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm sure by now we've all seen the pics of urinals shaped like mouths. It seems aussie feminazis have only just found out

Sydney restaurant removes urinals 'shaped like women's mouths' - Telegraph

Apart from breaking the world record for the use of "mysongeny" (and variations), the other thing that stood out was one of the feminazis being called "Anne Summers"

I still don't know what to make of them getting fucked off about dicks going in womens mouths, I suppose they want men to only get blowies off other blokes - seems there's no shortage of work for Jarod down under (see what I did there?)

Anyway. Feminazis. Fuck 'em, the killjoy cunts
  2. Thats taking the piss.
  3. They could have just drawn moustaches on them...

The urinals that is, the feminazis already have their own.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Christ no, it would be like watersporting 0A's mum
  5. And of course the question has to be asked.
    What male betrayed the species by telling the wenches about these harmless piddle pots?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber
  6. Some review of the restaurant started with a mention of the pots.
  7. Maybe we in Oz are going to become a virtue in puritanical thoughts and deeds. What with all the goings on in Parliament et al. Oh, don't speak your mind without someone take extreme offense, or some lobby group take offence for and on their behalf. Some much for having a sense of humour nowadays in Oz, stop the planet I wanna get off.
  8. I agree that the anti smoking lobby and the Hillsung mob are a gang of zealots of the variety you mention.
  9. Been pissing in those for years and never noticed......
  10. And the funny part is the Poms think we're the mecca of the anti pc brigade. We're circling the same shit chute they are.
  11. Just what the Feck are women doing in the mens powder rooms anyway (besides cleaning the buggers) to know what receptical we slash in?
    Are we entitled to no privacy nowadays?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. So rather than coming up with their own style of shitter for themselves, they decided to cry about the ones we have!
    What a bunch of visionless anti fun twats! Don't they realise shit like this really pisses people off!
  13. [​IMG]

I suppose this would be frowned on too?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. OK, some of them are just plain freaky

It's like an Etch-a-sketch!

Jarr, there's one for you mate. Somewhere for you to sit as well[img]

I don't want to even guess what that does

Another one for J

OK, people would be queuing up to Slash there

• Like Like x 1