Aussie ordinance corps major with very small dick

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bushmills, Apr 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In happy Darwin, am living next door to a 55 year old Ordinance Corps Major who is a 22 carrot nutter who has declared war on the entire block of flats because we don't all reverse into our parking spots.

He seems to think that a $95k Beemer 4wd gives him the right to lord it over us poor mortals who drive Discos.The idiot was laying cones across the communal car park last night and directing traffic.I did think it rich when he tried to put my Mrs and my 4 year old on a charge for insubordination for calling him a fucking wanker.

Have tried to appease the loon with offers of steak and beer, but suspect the idiot of damaging our cars.

Any suggestions? I am wondering at which point I should report the matter to his CoC as I would be far happier if he deserted ans signed up with Terry.

PS He is a charmless nutter who has never been on ops but he is the most angry anal little man that I have ever had the misfortune to come across and am worried for the poor buggers under his command.
  2. Kill him?

Just a suggestion.

Other suggestions exist.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Skiff everything he owns.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Have you tried not parking like a fully-paid-up, raving homosexualist?
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Hmmm, parking like a mincer, living in Darwin and knowing the size of the bloke's tool. Is there something Bushmills would like to come out and tell us, do you think?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Just laugh dismissively at the prick.
  7. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Pour petrol over your head, ring his doorbell. When he answers wrap your arms round him in a "mummy and daddy way" and spark your Zippo.
  8. or point him to this site parking site and tell him you are not that bad.
  9. "Ordinance" - you can't even tell the difference between religious law and munitions - why should we listen to the rest of your bleating
  10. A bit over the top for an IA drill, mucker.

Try bumming him until he prolapses like Elton John first. Do NOT lose your reason, as Olrence seems to recommend.