Aussie journo throws a hissy fit.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vampireuk, Jul 20, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

2. This bit is true:

"The north and the south of England hate each other, the Scottish hate the English, the Welsh hate the English, the English hate everyone, and everyone hates the Welsh."

• Like Like x 4
  3. To be fair quite a bit of what SHE says is not far of the truth, also she's not that bad to look at.
    [​IMG]

4. Ignore her, just another whining Aussie trying to compensate for them being shit at sport these days.

• Like Like x 1
  5. God, another dull Aussie with an inferiority complex. Are they losing at some sport that's close to their heart?

• Like Like x 2
  6. Banker

Banker On ROPs

World champion whiners.

Fuck me they can drone on.....and on....they're shit at winning and shit at losing.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Remarkably close to the truth in nearly all aspects I thought!

8. I must admit to finding our recently acquired habit of triumphalism over tiny nations a bit shit. If we beat the USA, China or (especially) France or Germany, fair enough, rub their noses in it. But beating Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Australia or NZ? Really? When you look at the population pool we've got available we should kick their backsides 90% of the time. When we lose we should gracefuly accept the piss-taking and ribaldry, when we win we should commiserate with them and say we were lucky. It is the English way.

9. We wouldn't have (once) built an Empire, the greatest and largest in the World by being modest and politically correct.

Come on, where's the bastard in you?

10. FHA

FHA LE

She left out that we hate each other even more.

11. The 'bastard in me' if that is what it is, is expecting England to soundly thrash her inferiors and then make them feel worse by being gracious in our inevitable victories.

12. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

And she'll be an easy shag - most Aussie birds are when their alternative is to shag an Australian bloke.

13. In this country, if I find a spider in the bath I squeal like a pig on honeymoon and scream for Mrs BTM to get rid of it. In Austrailia, I'd probably burn the house down to be on the safe side. I know which shithole I'd rather live in.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Population pool doesn't explain the all-blacks, besides I like rubbing their noses in it..especially aussies who are indeed world-class whingers.