Aussie journo throws a hissy fit.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
This bit is true:

"The north and the south of England hate each other, the Scottish hate the English, the Welsh hate the English, the English hate everyone, and everyone hates the Welsh."

God, another dull Aussie with an inferiority complex. Are they losing at some sport that's close to their heart?

I must admit to finding our recently acquired habit of triumphalism over tiny nations a bit shit. If we beat the USA, China or (especially) France or Germany, fair enough, rub their noses in it. But beating Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Australia or NZ? Really? When you look at the population pool we've got available we should kick their backsides 90% of the time. When we lose we should gracefuly accept the piss-taking and ribaldry, when we win we should commiserate with them and say we were lucky. It is the English way.

I must admit to finding our recently acquired habit of triumphalism over tiny nations a bit shit. If we beat the USA, China or (especially) France or Germany, fair enough, rub their noses in it. But beating Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Australia or NZ? Really? When you look at the population pool we've got available we should kick their backsides 90% of the time. When we lose we should gracefuly accept the piss-taking and ribaldry, when we win we should commiserate with them and say we were lucky. It is the English way.
We wouldn't have (once) built an Empire, the greatest and largest in the World by being modest and politically correct.

Come on, where's the bastard in you?

The 'bastard in me' if that is what it is, is expecting England to soundly thrash her inferiors and then make them feel worse by being gracious in our inevitable victories.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
To be fair quite a bit of what SHE says is not far of the truth, also she's not that bad to look at.
And she'll be an easy shag - most Aussie birds are when their alternative is to shag an Australian bloke.

In this country, if I find a spider in the bath I squeal like a pig on honeymoon and scream for Mrs BTM to get rid of it. In Austrailia, I'd probably burn the house down to be on the safe side. I know which shithole I'd rather live in.

Population pool doesn't explain the all-blacks, besides I like rubbing their noses in it..especially aussies who are indeed world-class whingers.

We wouldn't have (once) built an Empire, the greatest and largest in the World by being modest and politically correct.

Come on, where's the bastard in you?
We built an empire by having a BFO Merchant Navy that went everywhere and traded with everyone and when our grubby european rivals got uppity and tried to muscle in, we kicked their arses and took their colonies as compensation. See: Every British war between 1588 and 1914.

If it wasn't for the necessary retailing of English beer there'd be no economy here for these parasitic twats and they all might stay at home. Ever heard of a British tourist getting a job whilst in Australia? Thought not. Ever heard of an Australian tourist not getting a job when over here? Heh.

Hopefully the article will deter a maximum of the whiny, whinging retarded cunts from darkening this "royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this earth of majesty, this seat of Mars, this blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England" this year with their third-world currency (before it runs out and they're working (off the books) somewhere) and polluting what's left of our language with that fucking annoying interrogative glide that characterises their nasal inanities.

And maybe some of the ones already here might like to consider fucking off back where they came from as well.

If it wasn't for the necessary retailing of English beer there'd be no economy here for these parasitic twats and they all might stay at home. Ever heard of a British tourist getting a job whilst in Australia? Thought not. Ever heard of an Australian tourist not getting a job when over here? Heh.

Hopefully the article will deter a maximum of the whiny, whinging retarded cunts from darkening this "royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this earth of majesty, this seat of Mars, this blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England" this year with their third-world currency (before it runs out and they're working (off the books) somewhere) and polluting what's left of our language with that fucking annoying interrogative glide that characterises their nasal inanities.

And maybe some of the ones already here might like to consider fucking off back where they came from as well.
Out of all the posts on this thread, yours is the most rage filled. Were you detained and deported last time you visited Australia? Or is your surname either Falconio or Onions?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bushmills Current Affairs, News and Analysis 6
biscuits Royal Signals 8
Englishspringer REME 1