Aussie army jargon - help!

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by rustygun, Dec 27, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. what's that word regs use for a slyly acquired "extra" bit of kit, like as in:

    "Hey I lost a mag, lucky for me I've got a sack full of xxxxxxx's in me locker..."

    Sounds like "shay"-something...

    Anybody help me out?
  2. Well, we in the Empires home call that sort of 'extra kit' buckshee. Not that I would ever have anything on top of my 1157 as it's illegal of course.
  3. Wow. 8 minutes...

    Well done that man, now I can get to sleep. It was really shitting me.