Auschwitz: The Nazis and the Final Solution

Sadly, for those that still have doubts about the Holocaust, may be youshould record the following program and then view and discuss with your chidren/wife/friends etc etc.

Channel. Yesterday. And was last week called uk tv History
Time. 23.00 = 11pm
Day. Today Saturday 7th March

http://www.tvguide.co.uk/detail.asp?id=35577320

For as long as people make posts on this website questioning the Holocaust I shall post links to the programs showing the facts, statements and film/photo footage.

History channel are also doing a rerun on the Nazis.

I will not post a link because I assume you can read and know how to use the Sky/Virgin remote control. And if you dont just as one of your children or the pet dog/cat!

B

Biscuits_AB

oldgoat said:
Sadly, for those that still have doubts about the Holocaust, may be youshould record the following program and then view and discuss with your chidren/wife/friends etc etc.

Time. 23.00 = 11pm

For as long as people make posts on this website questioning the Holocaust I shall post links to the programs showing the facts, statements and film/photo footage.

I will not post a link because I assume you can read and know how to use the Sky/Virgin remote control. And if you dont just as one of your children or the pet dog/cat!
Are you one of these people who see's problems before they become problems, and who often finds himself offended on the behalf of other people who haven't yet seen the problem which you believe may just be round the corner, without having any evidence of its existence or effect upon those whom you believe that you should be offended for?

Or were you just bored tonight and thought you'd try your hand at ordering people around?

arfah said:
Work sets you free
Every time I hear of or watch a report by the news reporter Matt Frei I think of that phrase.

I once worked in a kitchen that had that above the staff entrance.

Not PC but funny :D

I have been to Belsen and seen the graves, I have been to Auschwitz and seen the ovens, I would like someone to give me a breakdown of numbers because no matter what I cannot for the life of me make the numbers add up.

Jim

Biscuits_AB said:
oldgoat said:

Time. 23.00 = 11pm

Are you one of these people who see's problems before they become problems, and who often finds himself offended on the behalf of other people who haven't yet seen the problem which you believe may just be round the corner, without having any evidence of its existence or effect upon those whom you believe that you should be offended for?

Or were you just bored tonight and thought you'd try your hand at ordering people around?
If you don't believe the holocaust happened,you should be stuck in a gas chamber (in my humble opinion).

The Sailor said:
I have been to Belsen and seen the graves, I have been to Auschwitz and seen the ovens, I would like someone to give me a breakdown of numbers because no matter what I cannot for the life of me make the numbers add up.

Jim
Controversialist eh? You holocaust denier you!

B

Biscuits_AB

Random_Task said:
Biscuits_AB said:
oldgoat said:

Time. 23.00 = 11pm

If you don't believe the holocaust happened,you should be stuck in a gas chamber (in my humble opinion).
And where in my post do you find that then? My dig was at the fact he decided that we were all deniers and he that he'd taken it upon himself to put us in our place. Bit arrogant I felt. Either that or he's guttered at the keyboard.

Biscuits_AB said:
oldgoat said:

Time. 23.00 = 11pm

Wow. :worship:

I've not heard of that game. "Around what" exactly?

You are Pm Broons lapdop Campbell and claim my 5 Golden teeth.

Controversialist, no, questioner yes, denier, well I I left Auschwitz in tears so something happened which moved me. I tend not to get involved in this type of controvesy but over the last few years there has been doubts over numbers and like Dresden in another thread a new light is shone on the subject and it is seen in a different light.

oldgoat said:
Laptop or lapdog?? :D

You feed one and plug one in or is it both??....

B

Biscuits_AB

oldgoat said:
Biscuits_AB said:
oldgoat said:

Time. 23.00 = 11pm

And you're a f*cking drunk.

Sparky2339 said:
oldgoat said:
Laptop or lapdog?? :D

You feed one and plug one in or is it both??....
What do you expect, its not even close to midnight and I'm still sober. :lol: :oops: :roll:

Anyone remember the Officer dog "carrying clamp".
Made me giggle!

Answer to your Q. Is there a difference regarding Broon and campbell?

Biscuits_AB said:
oldgoat said:
Biscuits_AB said:
oldgoat said:

Time. 23.00 = 11pm

And you're a f*cking drunk.
Ah, but when I wake up tommorow i will be sober where as you will still be turd.