Auschwitz: The Nazis and the Final Solution

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by oldgoat, Mar 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sadly, for those that still have doubts about the Holocaust, may be youshould record the following program and then view and discuss with your chidren/wife/friends etc etc.

Channel. Yesterday. And was last week called uk tv History
    Time. 23.00 = 11pm
    Day. Today Saturday 7th March

http://www.tvguide.co.uk/detail.asp?id=35577320

For as long as people make posts on this website questioning the Holocaust I shall post links to the programs showing the facts, statements and film/photo footage.

History channel are also doing a rerun on the Nazis.

I will not post a link because I assume you can read and know how to use the Sky/Virgin remote control. And if you dont just as one of your children or the pet dog/cat!

2. but the moon landings and disneyland are fake. you see that on TV all the time.

3. Work sets you free

4. Are you one of these people who see's problems before they become problems, and who often finds himself offended on the behalf of other people who haven't yet seen the problem which you believe may just be round the corner, without having any evidence of its existence or effect upon those whom you believe that you should be offended for?

Or were you just bored tonight and thought you'd try your hand at ordering people around?

5. Every time I hear of or watch a report by the news reporter Matt Frei I think of that phrase.

I once worked in a kitchen that had that above the staff entrance.

Not PC but funny :D

6. I have been to Belsen and seen the graves, I have been to Auschwitz and seen the ovens, I would like someone to give me a breakdown of numbers because no matter what I cannot for the life of me make the numbers add up.

Jim

7. If you don't believe the holocaust happened,you should be stuck in a gas chamber (in my humble opinion).

8. Oh well,

' Work sets you Free'.

9. Who said Germans don't have a sense of humour?

10. Credits to Arfah,

Just noticed he posted first.

11. Controversialist eh? You holocaust denier you!

12. And where in my post do you find that then? My dig was at the fact he decided that we were all deniers and he that he'd taken it upon himself to put us in our place. Bit arrogant I felt. Either that or he's guttered at the keyboard.

13. I've not heard of that game. "Around what" exactly?

You are Pm Broons lapdop Campbell and claim my 5 Golden teeth.

14. Controversialist, no, questioner yes, denier, well I I left Auschwitz in tears so something happened which moved me. I tend not to get involved in this type of controvesy but over the last few years there has been doubts over numbers and like Dresden in another thread a new light is shone on the subject and it is seen in a different light.

15. Laptop or lapdog?? :D

You feed one and plug one in or is it both??....