Auschwitz or the O2 Arena. Vote now.

• Total voters

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Suspend belief for a moment.

You have spent hours to get here stuffed on a train with thousands of others. The crush of people has separated you from your friends and family. Now you are in the chute and there is only one way to go. Forward. You are confused, a bit scared.

There are big men dressed in black at the gate. They are giving people a hassle. There are others. Watching. Watching. You feel small. Like an insect under the microscope. You know thay are watching you.

Head down you shuffle forward, try not to be noticed. Act like a rucksack. Nobody wants a fuss with these people. Get past. Get through. Get through the gate without being noticed.

You are through the gate. You breathe. You look around.

T

trowel

You have spent hours to get here stuffed on a train with thousands of others. The crush of people has separated you from your friends and family. Now you are in the chute and there is only one way to go. Forward. You are confused, a bit scared.

There are big men dressed in black at the gate. They are giving people a hassle. There are others. Watching. Watching. You feel small. Like an insect under the microscope. You know thay are watching you.

Head down you shuffle forward, try not to be noticed. Act like a rucksack. Nobody wants a fuss with these people. Get past. Get through. Get through the gate without being noticed.

Time for your shower, NOW I think.

I'm guessing, but I'm probably wrong, Auschwitz?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
**shrugs**

O2 arena could be a lot worse. last few gigs I've been to were there and it was quite pleasant.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
ten squared i think my (soon to be nicked) expresso machine owning friend.
Espresso I think you will find? Just because we are discussing The Final Solution To The Jews vs The O2 Arena, I see no reason to allow standards to slip.

Espresso I think you will find? Just because we are discussing The Final Solution To The Jews vs The O2 Arena, I see no reason to allow standards to slip.
Oh a grammar nazi...you nazi.....nazis' you say ? i could tell you a story about them i can tell you - I went on the tour at euro 2012...bastards

**shrugs**

O2 arena could be a lot worse. last few gigs I've been to were there and it was quite pleasant.
I can feel a Depeche Mode comment coming on..........:eye:

Simple if the trains were running on time: Auschwitz