• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Auscams signature - Insight to a deranged mind or odd code?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Auscam's Signature:

double dullard;MIT/mong;Auld Yin/you fecking deviant;cupoftea/you * convict;spaz/You son, are fucked;TheIronDuke/hang the * convict;TID/What in the name of Jesus and his little goblins have you been drinking?;maninblack/being a * is in your genes!;BrokenArrow/Antipodean Acolyte of the Antichrist;sfub 'The Denisoned Deity'/Shut it convict;spaz (again)/*;BA/elite flag waving;jinxy/

I did wonder if 'BA' towards the end is me but I also wondered what the rest of it is about. It all looks jolly interesting but completely deranged. I'm not even sure which bits apply to which names.

So this is an invitation to Bruce to explain himself and an invitation to all the budding psychoanalysts to explain him.

Edited to add: freedomman wants to know why he is missing from the list.

Seems like a 'to kill' list. Maybe at night, when he applies his lipstick and shuffles into his wife's dress, he whispers what he's going to do :twisted:

warrior8234mkIIIA2 said:
I'm not bothered, my names not on it!
Neither is mine :( even though I call him a koala shagging cunt atleast 4 times a week.

Oh the humanity..

P.S.

Aus you are a koala shagging cunt x 4

That's me sorted for the week.

BuggerAll said:
Auscam's Signature:

double dullard;MIT/mong;Auld Yin/you fecking deviant;cupoftea/you * convict;spaz/You son, are fucked;TheIronDuke/hang the * convict;TID/What in the name of Jesus and his little goblins have you been drinking?;maninblack/being a * is in your genes!;BrokenArrow/Antipodean Acolyte of the Antichrist;sfub 'The Denisoned Deity'/Shut it convict;spaz (again)/*;BA/elite flag waving;jinxy/

I did wonder if 'BA' towards the end is me but I also wondered what the rest of it is about. It all looks jolly interesting but completely deranged. I'm not even sure which bits apply to which names.

So this is an invitation to Bruce to explain himself and an invitation to all the budding psychoanalysts to explain him.

I have to admit. I am the BA that Auscam is referring to.

I must have made an impact by calling him a cunt as I'm on the list twice.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Of course he's deranged, he lives in a country where every creature is trying to kill you and he hasn't thought of leaving, what's sane about that?

BuggerAll said:
Auscam's Signature:

It's because she's 'sensitive'. ;)

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
BrokenArrow said:
BuggerAll said:
Auscam's Signature:

I have to admit. I am the BA that Auscam is referring to.

I must have made an impact by calling him a cunt as I'm on the list twice.
I don't know if I'm disappointing or not. I'd still like it decoded. My favorite is: "What in the name of Jesus and his little goblins have you been drinking?" I'm tempted to use it myself

johnboyzzz said:
I told him to go and dry bummed and I am not on the list, I am gutted
I think you need to seriously damage his self-esteem to get put on it.

Edited To Add For BuggerAll:-- "Being a cunt is in your genes!" and "Cunt :D" Are what was said. :twisted:

Putting my psychoanalysts head on, he is suffering from a sever form of “displaced inadequacy trauma” in which the patient perceives their own failings in other people and will identify the inadequacy in that other person, or in auscam’s case people. In laymen’s terms his head is f*cked and were this the 19th century he would be placed on a boat to a land far off and down under. Oh, perhaps it is hereditary?

I hope my little analysis gets me a place on his list.

Since all Aussies are descendants of criminals, I suspect that this is some form of code.

Solving the code will lead us to whatever ill-gotten gains were buried here by Auscams Great-Grandad, or whatever, prior to Transportation.

May I suggest that we all start leaving our postcodes here so I can build up a digging plan?

Surely by exploiting the might of Arrse can cover the UK with holes in the search for Auscams' Great Grandads' dubloons / bearer bonds / Anglo-Saxon hoard / sheep / loaf of bread (delete as applicable)?

Who's with me?

Latest Threads