Auscams signature - Insight to a deranged mind or odd code?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BuggerAll, May 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Auscam's Signature:

double dullard;MIT/mong;Auld Yin/you fecking deviant;cupoftea/you * convict;spaz/You son, are fucked;TheIronDuke/hang the * convict;TID/What in the name of Jesus and his little goblins have you been drinking?;maninblack/being a * is in your genes!;BrokenArrow/Antipodean Acolyte of the Antichrist;sfub 'The Denisoned Deity'/Shut it convict;spaz (again)/*;BA/elite flag waving;jinxy/

I did wonder if 'BA' towards the end is me but I also wondered what the rest of it is about. It all looks jolly interesting but completely deranged. I'm not even sure which bits apply to which names.

So this is an invitation to Bruce to explain himself and an invitation to all the budding psychoanalysts to explain him.

Edited to add: freedomman wants to know why he is missing from the list.

2. Seems like a 'to kill' list. Maybe at night, when he applies his lipstick and shuffles into his wife's dress, he whispers what he's going to do :twisted:

3. I'm not bothered, my names not on it!

4. I think he likes me

5. BuggerAll

Yet! :twisted:

6. Neither is mine :( even though I call him a koala shagging cunt atleast 4 times a week.

Oh the humanity..

P.S.

Aus you are a koala shagging cunt x 4

That's me sorted for the week.

7. I have to admit. I am the BA that Auscam is referring to.

I must have made an impact by calling him a cunt as I'm on the list twice.

8. I told him to go and dry bummed and I am not on the list, I am gutted

9. Of course he's deranged, he lives in a country where every creature is trying to kill you and he hasn't thought of leaving, what's sane about that?

10. It's because she's 'sensitive'. ;)

11. BuggerAll

I don't know if I'm disappointing or not. I'd still like it decoded. My favorite is: "What in the name of Jesus and his little goblins have you been drinking?" I'm tempted to use it myself

12. Awe, Auscam can't help it! He's a banana-bender....that's 'Strine" for Queenslander :D

Sorry Auscam, I might have dropped you in the proverbial there :p

13. I think you need to seriously damage his self-esteem to get put on it.

Edited To Add For BuggerAll:-- "Being a cunt is in your genes!" and "Cunt :D" Are what was said. :twisted:

14. Everyone on the list is over-reacting...or are they?

It might be a deranged insight to an odd code of course...