Aunty Stella is at it agan

CharlieBubbles said:
All those who breed dogs, HAVE a Moral responsibility for THEIR Pets.
Agreed. That responsibility must, as a matter of course, include masturbating any males hounds. The thrill of a heavy dog penis, encased in it's furry sheath, engorged with blood and tingling with anticipation of your wet, willing mouth and greedy anus is a joy to behold.

With a dedicated training regime the dog can be Pavlovian Conditioned to gain wood at a certain word of command or action. I favour the 'splayed buttocks, liberally smeared with Bovril' action.

spike7451 said:
right-grumpy said:
brummieboy1 said:
Ahem. Further to ones previous post, is not Aunty Stella a resident of the ancient market town of Dudley? If that is indeed the case, then he is more of a Blackcountry chap than a Brummie.
From Dudley........how very dare you call him a Brummie 8O

Those from the North are not quite right :D
Yeah!Us Brummies are a very selective lot,roit...
Dudlaaaay...yow ay from raaaand ere am ya?

As a Blackcountry....err....resident I have had the pleasure of witnessing many a burning pup, especially on market day in Dudley high street. The tradition comes from the days of yore when gas was used to light the Dudley streets of terror.

H M Government decided that gas lighting in such a place as Dudley may bemuse and beffudle the droolers and shufflers of the town (club footed puddlers, coal black with eyes at different level on their faces, equipped "wiv big `ommers") and lead to urban unrest.

Burning pups (usually Staffies) were set off on a burning run down market street to provide illumination for late night traders, if the pyrotechnic pup lasted a circuit of stalls it was imortalised in brass and mounted on a plinth by the town hall.*

(There is some reference to the use of trebuchet launched pyro pups in the "great siege of Dudley Castle", Though, Wiki does not substantiate this).

*There is a penchant for the local underclass to still aquire Staffordshire Bull Terriers, local historian Carl Chinn believes that the practice is a cultural continuance from those dark days. Its worth noting that the Brass cast pyro pups were nicked in 1972 by thieving pikey cnuts from Alum Rock, Birmingham, when Dudley recieved its first piped running water supply*

Blackcountry born and (in)bred.

Dog.

I set fire to a whores puppies once, her pimp was furious!

daz527

Old-Salt
hallveg said:
I set fire to a whores puppies once, her pimp was furious!
Thats a story i'd like to hear! :lol:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
dog_eatin_ot_chips said:
spike7451 said:
right-grumpy said:
brummieboy1 said:
Ahem. Further to ones previous post, is not Aunty Stella a resident of the ancient market town of Dudley? If that is indeed the case, then he is more of a Blackcountry chap than a Brummie.
From Dudley........how very dare you call him a Brummie 8O

Those from the North are not quite right :D
Yeah!Us Brummies are a very selective lot,roit...
Dudlaaaay...yow ay from raaaand ere am ya?

As a Blackcountry....err....resident I have had the pleasure of witnessing many a burning pup, especially on market day in Dudley high street. The tradition comes from the days of yore when gas was used to light the Dudley streets of terror.

H M Government decided that gas lighting in such a place as Dudley may bemuse and beffudle the droolers and shufflers of the town (club footed puddlers, coal black with eyes at different level on their faces, equipped "wiv big `ommers") and lead to urban unrest.

Burning pups (usually Staffies) were set off on a burning run down market street to provide illumination for late night traders, if the pyrotechnic pup lasted a circuit of stalls it was imortalised in brass and mounted on a plinth by the town hall.*

(There is some reference to the use of trebuchet launched pyro pups in the "great siege of Dudley Castle", Though, Wiki does not substantiate this).

*There is a penchant for the local underclass to still aquire Staffordshire Bull Terriers, local historian Carl Chinn believes that the practice is a cultural continuance from those dark days. Its worth noting that the Brass cast pyro pups were nicked in 1972 by thieving pikey cnuts from Alum Rock, Birmingham, when Dudley recieved its first piped running water supply*

Blackcountry born and (in)bred.

Dog.
Isn't Lenny Henry from Doodlaay?

'Nuff said.

LancePrivateJones

MIA
Book Reviewer
brummieboy1 said:
A yam-yam.

:D

It's not my fault, how was I supposed to know that Boxers are actually born WITH tails?

I thought the first three were defective so therefore commited them to the pyre.

The ashes make a nice Pot Pouri though.

LancePrivateJones said:
brummieboy1 said:
A yam-yam.

Point of order Gentlemen..........
We are here to pick on Aunty Stella, not Brummies 8O

So puppy murdered........... :wink:

LancePrivateJones said:
brummieboy1 said:
A yam-yam.

Point of order Gentlemen..........
We are here to pick on Aunty Stella, not Brummies 8O

So puppy murdered........... :wink:

Aunty Stella said:
And I'm not a fcuking Brummie!
bull, next thing you'll be saying your not really black either.

Thanks MDN, PLEASE put some kind of mirth warning on these "updates of yours" :x
In complete innocence, I started to read it, while having the 38th fag of the day, and nearly died of Annoxia, is as I coughed up a lung laughing at you post! 8O

I may have a competition on here to name the rest of them, depends how many survive my alcohol fuelled rampage of pointless cruelty when I return from the Public House later on.

Everyone will be eligible to submit suitable names.

Except MDN

Because of all the names in the world he could have given his own dog, (incidentaly, the dog that his daughter made him buy after he had taken the previous mutt, the ever faithful Sherlock, to the ranges because he was too tight to pay a vet and shot him with a .22 rifle. This obviously didn't kill him first time. I am told they could hear his screams in Luton) he chose "Treacle"

Miner

ADC
Aunty Stella said:
I may have a competition on here to name the rest of them, depends how many survive my alcohol fuelled rampage of pointless cruelty when I return from the Public House later on.

Everyone will be eligible to submit suitable names.
One of them has to be called Henry, after Henry V.
"We few, we lucky few" - to survive.

blueygirl

War Hero
Miner, that's clever...I was simply thinking of Fraser, Henry, Cooper (Coops), Ali, Joe (as no dog should be saddled with Calza...Calzak..Cal...see what I mean!!!)

Latest Threads