Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auntie Beeb doesn’t like poppy’s

Too bloody right, less is more.
That also goes for jewellery, perfume, the aforementioned tattoos and my medal rack.

And Christmas decorations !
Shops and High Streets putting up lights and trees before the first week of December has passed should be petrol bombed.
My decs are up.

Up in the loft, where they'll stay until Christmas Eve.

Staff working in the BBC’s news division have been told to avoid expressing a view on any policy that is a matter of current political debate, or publicly supporting campaigns “no matter how apparently worthy the cause or how much their message appears to be accepted or uncontroversial”.

We shall see

Staff working in the BBC’s news division have been told to avoid expressing a view on any policy that is a matter of current political debate, or publicly supporting campaigns “no matter how apparently worthy the cause or how much their message appears to be accepted or uncontroversial”.

We shall see
Unless it's Brexit.

Personally if they don't want to wear it, then it shouldn't be forced upon them, it demeans the meaning behind it..remembering those who fell, to preserves the freedoms of those who come after.

We shall see
I expect that some will use this policy as the reason why they can’t wear a poppy.

She’s a GSD.

We used to have a scraggy black mongrel called ‘Baldrick’ (obviously). When we got her we called her ‘Bernard’.
Apologies for the thread drift, but when I was a singlie living in the block, the bloke in the room next door had three cactii on his window sill known as Cecil, Hogmanay and Melchett! Anyway, please carry on . . . !!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

endure

GCM
Poppy’s spotted on BBC - at the normal time of year that people wear poppys

It’s an outrage, or not an outrage

That apostrophe is an outrage ;-)

Latest Threads