Aung San Thingy is released - Reunion Advice?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by OldSnowy, Nov 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Aung San Suu Kyi has been released from many years of house arrest, so she’ll be able to meet up with her old man, and have their first ‘quiet night in’ together for twenty-odd years. Now the fact is that he must by now have gonads the size (and probably colour) of spacehoppers, so you’d expect him to punish his Missus severely over the next few days, especially as he’s a Buddhist, who are known (especially the Tantric ones – they’re right dirty hooers) for their slack attitude in this respect – but still I was wondering if ARRSE had any suggestions as to what he should do with his wife on their first evening/night together for twenty – odd years.

I’m sure they’d both be glad of insight and assistance from the sages here, especially those with experience of getting back form a Tour and finding the Wife/GF/BF whatever woefully ill-prepared for the savagery to come…….
  2. Serve divorce papers?
  3. Can't see her meeting up with her old man just yet, as he died in 1999 - of prostate cancer, oddly enough.
  4. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

OK, I therefore consider my a prize horse's cock. I blame her though - if she'd been locked in his house in England everyone would have complained of his behaviour - but just because she was locked in a kitchen in Burma she's a Nobel Prizewinner. Women, eh?
  5. Write her memoirs/diary.

Monday Stayed in.
    Tuesday Stayed in.
    Wednesday Stayed in.
    etc etc
  6. you bitter fecker! Just because your life has turned to shit...
  7. I'm not bitter I've never been stupid enough to get 'married'.
  8. But would you?
  9. I'd sort her out with a chicken dinner, 3 hours at Megabowl and an hour and a half of cunnilingus.

I would be happy to listen to her inane ramblings if she would allow me to eat her arse out first . Bet she is mind skullingly boring !
  10. She's always reminded me of the primary school teacher I had my first crush on, so a delightful evening of ever-more intimate small-talk followed by eating the peach of an Oriental Mrs Hughes would probably be on the cards.

Having said that, the conversation would probably be a bit forced: "Read any good books? Whaddaya mean, 'no'?!"
  11. Gob, arrse, gob then wipe cock on dress*, then off to watch a Bhuddist monk dry-roast a street urchin for a bowl of rice and weevils.

*not the curtains as they will be made from bamboo: Splinter Alert.
  12. I'd imagine there about 20years of washing up in the sink to get though if she knows what's best
  13. I saw on the news that Gordon Brown is off to see her next week.

That's Burma fecked, then.
  14. At least she won't have to decide whether to take her webbing off first or not.