Aung San Suu Kyi would you?

ugly

LE
Do it?
Lets face it she's been locked up indoors for years and she'll be gagging for it, those monks would be no use to her and she might have a cracking drawer full of ann summers toys by mail order!

I would do her if she dressed up in a Star Trex uniform like Mr Sulu.

After a few pints I'll try it on with any minger within puking distance, but I'm afraid this one's all yours!

Come on old boy have some standards.....I'm not that desperate and I'm on tour!!!

ugly

LE
I'd bet Jonwily would nip over for a bit!

The_Cad said:
Is that a new type of Sci Fi for fat feckers ?:twisted: :twisted:

And yes - I would. Purely in the interests of Yooman Rights you understand!

Better than that anorexic bird on the other thread!!!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
She is a principled, courageous and intelligent lady, with a deep and abiding love for her country, a respect and ambition for her people, andhas been persecuted by a cruel and barbaric, opressive and misogynistic government. And all you lot can do is argue as to whether you would give her the option of rejecting your tiny and insubstantial, sub-standard offerings?

I would! She is ok for har age, and would welcome a well-proportioned chap,

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Nutstrangler said:
Bet OFaH is across it already! :twisted:
It's warm here in Rangoon!

Too damn right! I've had a thing about her for years, she looks like as Oriental version of my Primary 4 teacher. I wanted to rattle her doorframe even before I knew what it was about.

The_Cad said:

You sick, evil, vile, twisted man...I am not worthy! :worship:

Three years later, now she's been released, time to bump this thread and say ... I'd be honoured. Though I might be confused by the fact that this woman has more balls than many blokes I know.